Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie! - Ch. 195 - This Story Is Just Mine and Kaoru's

Dex-chan lover
I'm going to guess that it'll actually be something innocent, like maybe one of them is too busy because of school or something. IIRC she's actually rather capable and creative when she actually applies herself, right? So maybe a school opportunity keeps her from attending the culture festival.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!
its the last cultural festival that kaoru and her spend at the festival... im going to take it that kaoru realises he is trans, starts to transition to female and changes his name so that is why its the last that "kaoru" would be at. because i dont like how ominous the ending sounds.

Double-page supporter
Excuse me what do you mean final arc and more so what do you MEAN that was their last culture festival?
Now my brain is going to be sitting here trying to figure out all the possible endings this could mean!

Dex-chan lover
its the last cultural festival that kaoru and her spend at the festival... im going to take it that kaoru realises he is trans, starts to transition to female and changes his name so that is why its the last that "kaoru" would be at. because i dont like how ominous the ending sounds.
I was going to say the same lmao.

Last time she went to the festival with Kaoru cuz by next festival Kaori was who there was after she had fully transitioned.

Group Leader
"We should come back to the cultural festival next year!"
'This is the last year they spent the festival together'
Uh oh...
WHAT IS THIS DEATH FLAG LEVEL MESSAGE HELLOooooOOO?!!!!??????
That wasn't ominous at all...
Imma just pretend the author is baiting and it just means the following year one of em got sick or stg then they graduated so they don't have culture festivals at school anymore or stg

Them becoming a girl would kill this manga, because it would take away from the crossdressing

Users who are viewing this thread