Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie! - Ch. 195 - This Story Is Just Mine and Kaoru's

Dex-chan lover
Them becoming a girl would kill this manga, because it would take away from the crossdressing
not really, its part of personal growth and change. while it wouldnt be crossdressing upon transitioning, it still would be in the earlier chapters

Contributor
I personally know the author and he told me the girl gets hit by a truck on the way home no kizzy. 🧑‍🦼

Supporter
wild guess: portals with monster show up around the world and our two young protagonists become SSS-class Hunters and live happily ever after, even if they didn't get to experience the cultural festival next year

Supporter
Nah, it's definitely because next year Nanami get Pregnant with Kaoru Child and both of them forced to drop out from school. That why they can't experience cultural festival again.
That is better than the alternatives for sure!

Dex-chan lover
And then the both of them get hit by Truck-kun and got isekaid to a game world.
Stay tuned for the sequel, "Sometimes Even Games Become a Reality."

Dex-chan lover
I hate author like that, can't you just let your characters be happy ?

Dex-chan lover
Hey I'm sick of all these beta cucks fart sniffing soles licking clown japanese authors, who aren't capable of writing a damn final arc without doing some forced separation drama with timeskip to ruin the otherwise great romantic story. 🤬

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!
its the last cultural festival that kaoru and her spend at the festival... im going to take it that kaoru realises he is trans, starts to transition to female and changes his name so that is why its the last that "kaoru" would be at. because i dont like how ominous the ending sounds.
THE LAST CULTURAL FESTIVAL BEFORE THE MASS ESTROGENIZATION OF THE SCHOOL :02:

Jokes aside, it's amazing how this comic has managed to stay consistent with the story.

Users who are viewing this thread