Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie! - Ch. 195 - This Story Is Just Mine and Kaoru's

Double-page supporter
Yoo.. this better not be some kinda split up arc where one of them has to move or some shit with a timeskip of later on..

Just let them be happy damnit. I really hope the last bit wasn't as ominous as it sounds..
Looking at how his dad rarely go home, there a chance the plot need him to move to another place, maybe his dad work related because that the only thing i see, unless author gonna be a dick and kill one of them

Dex-chan lover
Looking at how his dad rarely go home, there a chance the plot need him to move to another place, maybe his dad work related because that the only thing i see, unless author gonna be a dick and kill one of them
It has been a while since I've read but I'm pretty sure that his dad said that he wasn't going to be gone because of work, didn't he? Maybe I'm misremembering. Not to say those circumstances can't change or anything, just that I'd be a little surprised if that's how things play out

Dex-chan lover
I mean it's possible.. The Dad would work away from home and rarely come back.. but if I recall, he made it a point that he'd be able to be home more often or something..

I could see Kaoru getting sick and missing the cultural festival.. could get what his Mom had, and at least there's a cure for it but it could cause hospitalization perhaps.

Either way, let's just hope it's just a scare tactic, and at most.. that one of them just got a cold or somethin' and instead of going to the cultural festival together, the healthy one decided to spend their time nursing the sick one.

Yup, Imma go with that thought. It's much happier even though it sucks.

Damn author and being ominous..

Dex-chan lover
that70s-show-kitty.gif

Users who are viewing this thread