Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie! - Ch. 200 - You're Cute, Kaoru-kun!

Dex-chan lover
So this is going in the direction of MC getting gaslit into crossdressing more and more. Man I had hoped it wouldn't go this way. This is now per definition a toxic relationship.

Aggregator gang
So this is going in the direction of MC getting gaslit into crossdressing more and more. Man I had hoped it wouldn't go this way. This is now per definition a toxic relationship.
Don't worry, it's not going that way. This isn't that kind of stoy

Dex-chan lover
UWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOGHHHHHHHHH KAORI!
THE NEED TO BREED KAORI IS RISING AND IT'S ESCALATING TOO MUCH

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand those people that see the Crossdressing part of the story, and think it's a bad thing.
It's pretty clear that Kaoru enjoys it, and that he likes to be called cute.
Even in a previous chapter he had said that he doesn't want to stop crossdressing.
He simply needs a bit of motivation, or an easy excuse, to be able to continue doing it.
And hey, if the girlfriend is into it, what's better motivation than that? XD

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand those people that see the Crossdressing part of the story, and think it's a bad thing.
It's pretty clear that Kaoru enjoys it, and that he likes to be called cute.
Even in a previous chapter he had said that he doesn't want to stop crossdressing.
He simply needs a bit of motivation, or an easy excuse, to be able to continue doing it.
And hey, if the girlfriend is into it, what's better motivation than that? XD

Supporter
I was wondering how they were going to get back to crossdressing now her dad was dealt with.

Thanks for the translation!

Supporter
Maybe I'm just not reading the correct series for it, but it feels like I pretty much never see female nanpa practitioners in manga. The male ones obviously occupy every street corner and beach in Japan in overflowing numbers, based on manga. Kaoru getting hit on by dudes wouldn't obviously lead anywhere, so in that sense Nanami wouldn't need to be super worried, though maybe she would still be annoyed, by the looks of it.
It happens a couple times in Otonari no Tenshi-sama, but the manga isn't anywhere near those points yet.

Users who are viewing this thread