Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie! - Vol. 2 Ch. 28

Group Leader
Everyone's so wholesome in this manga. Nanami, Kaoru, the parents, the apple-seller, the peten-chan stuff seller!! Also Nanami's attitude is the best, and Kaoru hasn't got a clue hah. At this point I'm pretty sure the parents know Kaoru is a boy and are just pretending, waiting for them to tell them tbh.

Mature enough to deny getting something you like to respect your morals, solid.

Dex-chan lover
Mature and cute...thanks for the chapters, easy to understand why it was skipped.

Contributor
A great chapter, and even kaoru know he need to stop this crossdressing soon.

Dex-chan lover
Wholesome girl(s) loving a mascot that's...apparently really doing well for itself. Wow.

So if it was a "late" grandson, and the candy apple seller was the woman's son, and HIS son likes Peten-chan, are they trying to imply that his son is dead, or am I just reading too much into things?

Dex-chan lover
@Xitel - it's hard to tell. Maybe they are different people, if the woman had two children, and both of her grandsons liked Peten-chan.
Maybe it's one grandson, and he isn't really dead, and the grandmother got caught up in Japanese-style chronic lies.
Or maybe he is dead, but his father doesn't want to talk about it on a happy occasion like the festival.

@feha - because it was translated just a few hours ago. Translators translated out of order, skipping over ch 28 (because it was long or something), and did it only now.

Double-page supporter
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
This made me shed a tear. What a wonderfully crafted chapter. Everything about it was perfect. Thank you very much for translating it. It was worth every second of the wait. ♥

Users who are viewing this thread