Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie! - Ch. 39 - I Figured You Must Like It

Dex-chan lover
@Kyxr - being considerate of the other person, to the point of remembering what he likes, is romantic, and hence, awkward.

Dex-chan lover
@flannan - that`s normal, right? remembering things they like is crucial in every relationship ain`t it?

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure that in Japanese the phrasing is ambiguously "You like it" and "I like you." I might be wrong, though it would explain the mood.

Fed-Kun's army
Not sure why, but the translation of コミュ力 as "communication energy" personally feels kinda awkward. I feel like "Communication Power" would have been a better fit.

He needs to just start dating her properly and get it over with. So awkward.

I’m still reading. That’s just what I hope for.

@kyxr I think it's more the point that she went out of her way to order the meal that he likes. Even though she's bad at communication, she did it to get him something, it implies her motivation for trying to overcome her issue with speaking to strangers was him.

Fed-Kun's army
Remembering what he ordered that one time they went there before, and ordering that because she thought it's probably what he likes..
Ontop of that she tried to be the one ordering despite her shut-in tendencies.

Considering no confessions yet, yeah, most people would find that awkward.

can someone explain the ending to me? I dont really understand why they felt nervous at the end.

Dex-chan lover
@havoc1357
He was going to order the same thing as her, so she chose something he'd like.
The implication is that she likes him, and they both realized that and got flustered.

Dex-chan lover
@Nolonar Well, that's the short version. I'd say it's the fact that she was paying that much attention to what he likes that implies her interest in him. Same end result though. Kind of like doing math without showing your work? I'm adding nothing to this conversation to be honest. I'll leave now.

Users who are viewing this thread