Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie! - Ch. 44 - What Do You Mean "No Way"!?

Dex-chan lover
@JumboWheat01 We're men, MANLY men. We're men in tights. We may look like sissy's,
but watch what you say or else we'll put out your lights.

Dex-chan lover
man our boy legit doesn't care for crossdressing in public anymore LMAO dudes embraced the girl dressing life I see

Power Uploader
@Kampfarsch

Thinking that Windows is supported better than Unix is essentially a self-admittal of using one's computer for brainless stuff endeavors.

The reason nigh every man who built the tools and the knowledge that enables your life uses Unix, is because the tools he need are supported on that. Even Windows itself is primarily developed and built on Unix.

this is wholesome and adorable and i am HERE for it
thank you for translating!!! stay safe!

Power Uploader
@Kampfarsch Indeed, it still however means that you're not the man that builds and designs what keeps the world running; your computer serves little but shallow entertainment, whereas mine, running Unix, is a tool that improves the world bit by bit.

What does the man who says Unix supports less even uses his computer for? Windows is really either but an afterthought, or not supported at all, for most industrial or professional applications.

Dex-chan lover
@Kampfarschyou do know that most of the internet is running on Linux servers right? like I'm pretty sure Mangadex is also running on a Linux server

Double-page supporter
Do you think the mother knows the MC is actually a guy, or does she think her daughter might a lesbian?

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Dex-chan lover
For info, winrar definitely sell, but not to the average user, to big company!
Explanation: Using a program past its free licensing could hurt the judicial standing of a company and thus, to remove any potential judiciary mishap, Winrar license is brought by them.
The reason why the free license doesn't expire is due to winrar company wanting to use it as a promotional through the user to their company.
People prefer to use what they're used to after all.

@KuroAnsatsu I think, that he doesn't bring his clothes, when he's at Nanami's house ( wasn't this Stay-Over sudden, too? ) so I guess no time to change.
Her Mother knows best.

Users who are viewing this thread