Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie! - Ch. 46 - How Do I Want Him to Feel About Me?

Dex-chan lover
"We won't have enough people for our raid."

"Raid? What raid?"

"RAID: SHADOW LEGENDS WITH FREE EPIC CHAMPIONS!"

Dex-chan lover
aw man the nostalgia, gettin those texts about needing +1 to a raid, good times

@potatofood was making the really long LN translation title joke lol

also, I ended up finding this tweet manga thingy. Definitely does strike resemblances lol https://twitter.com/chi9wa_/status/1268877909344677889?s=21

I think the manga would be better if she went to school because now I can't help but think that their future is fked

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
Don't worry Nanami. Clarence the shark-plushie will keep you company. :3

Dex-chan lover
To be honest, I know she is a gamer girl and everything (I read the title) but I saw this chapter and was like "Oh right, she plays video games. She is not just lusting after a cross-dressing guy" with how long this Kaoru's "girl cosplay" has been going.

Aggregator gang
She wants Kaoru to kiss her while wearing the wig.

And fuck for the Raid Shadow Legends ad haha. I'm fed up with it that people who are advertising it don't even try to hide the fact that it is just for the money and the game is shit.

Aggregator gang
She doesn't go to school?? I guess now she isn't since she was uncomfortable at school before and is now (probably) homeschooled but honestly I feel like she only games all day

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how my clanmates at Toram are doing nowadays, I may have been kicked now since it's a pretty active group.. but they were damn nice people :<

Users who are viewing this thread