Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie! - Ch. 48 - Don't Get The Wrong Idea!!

SJ7

Fed-Kun's army
How'd people get to damn near chapter 50 and are still surprised by the crossdressing bit? I'd say he's been doing it for most of the manga.

At least her first thought wasn't to buy him some more clothes for crossdressing.

@flannan Yeah, I mean like, what's wrong with a guy dressing like a girl when there are girls out there dressing like guys and no one cars. It's just gender stereotypes at play ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I mean like I would never crossdress myself but if a guy wants to do it I don't see the problem at all.

Double-page supporter
Huh just realize now Kaoru doesn't mind sitting in Nanami house living room

Dex-chan lover
I'm going to laugh my ass off when it comes out that Kaor(i/u) is a guy in drag to Papa. I have a feeling it's probably going to go the route of, "Yeah, I already guessed that" and show, like I dunno, a memory of an upright toilet seat after Kaoru got out of the bathroom or something.

Gonna be an interesting story to tell their kids, too. "Momma, how did you get to know daddy?" "Well, we were friends on the computer and then met each other in real life. Then I made him crossdress so we could hang out."

Dex-chan lover
a memory of an upright toilet seat

What's wrong with that? First, if you raise the toilet seat, it won't be covered with tiny splashes when you flush the toilet. Second, we're talking about Japan here, so toilet seat is being put down / raised automatically here.

Contributor
Someone should go back through all the chapters so far and figure out how many of them don't include crossdressing.
I'd say less than half, maybe even less than a third. So then why are people who don't like that particular recurring aspect still reading this?

Aggregator gang
Gemini.

I am one my self
ELijE4g.png

Bitches will create a double life where they crossdress and be like "cant help being a gemini🤪"

Users who are viewing this thread