Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie! - Ch. 68 - Life is like a cup of tea

im gonna call it rn
their class probably gonna do crossdressing cafe during school festival

while I haven't ever heard of "life is like a cup of tea" I do remember watching "consent is like tea" in health class in grade school lol

would be funny if they didnt know that kaoris a guy but instead they think their daughter slowly turned gay

I'll be honest... I started this while trying to find something to read and I don't usually do shorts like this but man is this fun.

Double-page supporter
@LordSpoice Uh I do have to question how you made it this far and somehow still haven’t figured out that cross dressing is a major part of this manga and will probably not stop until it ends. It’s almost impressive.

@ariqcs I'm like 80% sure that she already found out... but maybe author forgot or I fell victim to the strange Mandela effect.

Dex-chan lover
“I have read 68 chapters of this crossdressing manga and I’ll read another 100 if only I get to see the end of this dang crossdressing!”

I usually like crossdressing in manga, but it just doesn't feel right in this one. They should tell her parents already.

Going to the same school would just make finding the truth so much easier with her parents joining the PTA..

While I appreciate the update, did the other group drop this? I couldn't find anything where they've publicly stated they were dropping or not, and its only been 16 days....a bit early for another group to pick it up without a statement isn't it?

The girl was a year ahead of the boy, by dropping out for a year and coming back, she could come back in the same year as the boy.

Users who are viewing this thread