Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie! - Vol. 3 Ch. 58 - Do You Have a Sister or Something?

Dex-chan lover
Shit, he should've just told him that his sister was off at college or lived somewhere else.

bruh there were so many solutions to this and he picked the worst one

man they never gonna be a couple huh

i gave it so many chs to give it time to binge no progress :p :sad

still wholesome

Dex-chan lover
@Juslin at the very least, this route being impossible means theres zero chance his friend ends up pounding his cheeks.

Dex-chan lover
Well guess it is just time for him to spread the cheeks. Nothing else he can do at this point.

Everyone’s talking about the mess Kaoru got himself in, but all I can notice is how massive that box of pocky that Nanami has on page 4 is.

Dex-chan lover
@Muninn
I remember seeing some bigass pocky boxes like that on shelves. Not sure about Glico's stuff but Peppero definitely sells them at that size.

Dex-chan lover
This is the equivalent of a writer realizing they wrote themselves into a corner and in an attempt to fix the issue they end up pinning themselves against the wall.
Not your best tactical choice my dude.

Double-page supporter
I've seen something similar in the past. This situation is going to require going to the toilet a lot from Kaoru.

seems awkward to now force such a plot. Hope the friend just figures out there is no sister. Would be less awkward.

When the translators change the credit page, you know the charactor's in hot water.

Users who are viewing this thread