Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie! - Vol. 3 Ch. 58 - Do You Have a Sister or Something?

this and "I wanna be a cute anime girl" are both basically going down the same path where a guy doesn't know whats going on and ends up confessing to the person he has a crush on (though he thinks he likes their sister)
(btw - since we're talking about Ookami Shounen i do wanna say that it is one of my favorite manga, possibly my favorite depending on how tropical fish ends...)

The crossdressing arc was a common thing in other kinds of romcoms but to make it last for 50 chapter+ feels so fucking bull shit tbh.

@tianpeng its actually a good thing for me,this arc is crazily funny and i wonder how heart broken the guy would look like after the big reveal.

They have a friend that is an expert cosplayer and if they recruit her in this event, it will be really fun.

what are you guys saying?? cross-dressing arc?? hell, he's even cross-dressing since ch1, it's not even arc, it's basically one of theme in this manga....

Users who are viewing this thread