Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie! - Vol. 3 Ch. 65 - So This Is His Type?

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I don't remember who this girl is.

Double-page supporter
So, pimp out the little sister? I am... conflicted.

Edit: not the little sister, I got things mixed up. Thanks to @Eksentrysyti above for the explanation.

Fed-Kun's army
That's some next level bait and switch. Nice

For those of you that are confused... here's the breakdown:
Characters involved:
- Kaoru/Kaori
- Nanami
- Miruku (cosplayer name: Milky Way)
- Ryuji (Kaoru's friend who just confessed to Kaori)

Miruku is also Ryuji's senpai (and therefore also Kaoru's senpai). This is revealed in chapter 47. Miruku seems to also like Ryuji. We don't find out that Miruku IS Milky Way until chapter 50.5 after Nanami asks Milky Way for advice on Kaoru's birthday present. (Kaoru and Nanami first meet Milky Way offline in Ch 46.5, but they were online guildmates before this)
In this current arc, Nanami calls "Milky Way" to help cosplay as Kaori while Kaoru returns to himself. When Ryuji and Nanami arrive at Kaoru's place, Miruku/Kaori opens the door. We can tell it's Milky Way because of her gray eyes. She's disappointed that her crush (Ryuji) can't even tell the difference between herself and "Kaori". And now Miruku knows what Ryuji's "type" is.

The girl is blond guys senpai and is in love with him that's why she says "so this is his type?"
She appears in Ch 47

Dex-chan lover
@olivetho @Richman this is the other girl that nanami became friends with.

It's not very clear, but there's a timeskip at the bottom of page one. While Nanami and Ryuji were at the drugstore, the other (cosplayer) girl went to Kaoru's house, wore the wig, and put on "Kaori's" clothes while regular male Kaoru was lying in bed. Thus, when Ryuji opens the door, he's actually looking at the other girl, which further cements how stupid he is, firstly not noticing that "Kaori" is actually his guy friend and that the person at the door is someone else entirely.

Group Leader
She's cosplaying guy who's crossdressing for his friend she likes, and friend likes guy in his crossdress identity. So friend likes her with extra steps.

the amount of identity switching w/o questioning in this manga is unreal but i’m used to it now so ig it works

Users who are viewing this thread