Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie!

Dex-chan lover
Any romantic progression? Slow load times means I gotta choose wisely.

Dex-chan lover
The mom knows what is happening but is keeping quiet for the sake of the girl and the father.

Dex-chan lover
I'm really happy that it's getting cute in here. The first chapters she was just pretty arrogant, but her development as a character is getting fine imo

in chapter 46.5, i think you are missing some page here? page 10 and 11 seems similar @Moe and Friends

I don’t like the cross dressing in this manga, it’s just a stupid plot device that exists because they can’t be honest to two characters.

Banned
@Youngrandy7701

Plot device? It's not necessarily bad plot device.

Imagine your a girl, your parents ask you to meet this new friend you made on the internet, but then to find out it was a boy.

This plus her dad is an absolute unit who would fight any boy who comes near his daughter.

Also, it doesn't seem like kaoru is all that bothered cross-dressing. So why not? Besides, He does have a female avatar in the game.

Dex-chan lover
@smolbaka
Besides, He does have a female avatar in the game.
Aside from female characters having more decoration options in game, I don't think there is something else behind him using female character. For example, I, as a male person, prefer to play female over male main characters in 3-rd person video games because it's more enjoyable to watch a girl walking / running / shooting / killing / doing things you want to do than a man.

Gonna drop cause I just realized this manga is all about cross dressing aside from the first few chapters I was just blind to it

Banned
@jdjohndoe13

Aside from female characters having more decoration options in game

Wouldn't that mean he likes to dress up in cute attire? Cute is justice afterall.

If only MMOs and games didn't limit on what male avatars could wear...

it's more enjoyable to watch a girl walking / running / shooting / killing / doing things you want to do than a man.

I rather be the one doing all that but in a cute skirt. I never really understood the "rather be looking at girl ass" crowd. I never look at my characters in such a indecent way. And as a straight male, who's comfortable in his sexuality, I find it more appealing to play as a cute male.

It's a tragedy the game industry doesn't allow such a possibility. Well, in most games I've seen anyway.

@smolbaka It's to each to their own, I'm a straight male whose comfortable with playing as either gender but my preferences is to play as a cute girl. Not because I wanna stare at a girls ass but it's more enjoyable to watch females be cool or cute and it makes me grow more attached to them as a character rather than just a self insert. Like playing Atelier, playing mmorpgs as a female or reading a lot of shoujo/josei manga (my top manga is This Girl is a Little Wild) instead of your typical self insert isekai.

Like some people wanna enjoy self inserting themselves as their own gender and be a part of that world but some people like me just really enjoy seeing your ideal female character experiencing and adventuring like in FFXIV and grow attached to them as a character that is part of that world and cherish them as someone you seen showing growth (great MMORPG btw, and let's you dress up guys with bunny suits, or wedding dresses if that's your taste).

I think the "I rather stare at a girls ass" is more or less just an excuse because I'm sure a lot of people aren't comfortable and don't want to come out and just say they like watching girls doing cute or cool things because the cultural norm is supposed to be guys like playing jacked up muscled men like Kratos. And who can blame them our human societal culture is still like that for most of the world? Like especially in a lot of Eastern and Asian cultures.

Users who are viewing this thread