Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie!

I can't deal with this one anymore I'm dropping it. MC is too much of a limp ass simp. The entire manga has become all about cross dressing, thanks but no thanks.

95% of the manga is MC crossdressing, theme of manga is labeled crossdressing.

Reads and complain it's about crossdressing. Uses terms like simp unironically and doesn't know the actual slang definition of a simp.

Mangadex readers for ya'll.

Banned
If there wasn't crossdressing I probably wouldn't be all that interested in this series.

Fed-Kun's army
If you plan to read this, don't skip the .5 chapters, they're the longest ones.

Group Leader
wonder if the scanlator will translate the spin-off https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/70706361

Double-page supporter
Lol this thing is making us thirst more on that boy than the girl... Like 99% of the fanservice is him

If you like how the protagonist is constantly crossdressing as if it was second nature to him, I recommend reading Tripeace too. It was a pretty funny shounen and I liked it for the same reason, this trope is kind of fun.

Ah, these coomers defending crossdressing just to coom that bit more

you hate to see it😢

Dex-chan lover
With all these whining about cross-dressing, I think it's better if we change the title to its Japanese version.
People read the "gamer girl" in the title and expect to see one.
Then they found out the premise was all about cross-dressing and ending up being salty because of it.

anyone know the details of her bad memories?or it was just because of her being socially awkward to her classmate/schoolmates/friends??

Dex-chan lover
Isn't it a bit of a toxic relationship having to crossdress to be around your friend? Though I'm pretty sure everyone figured it out

Jet

To bond so much with those people, while crossdressing at all the time. This is getting super awkward.

I have a theory!!!
Niichi has another mangaka called First Comes Love, Then Comes Marriage. I think this and that are related.
Wanna know why? (Spoiler Warning)
In the information already provided for us, I have a couple reasons why I suspect that. Kaoru and Maki, Maki from First Comes Love, Then Comes Marriage. I suspect that she is the mother of Kaoru. the dad being Tetsuya, which is already married to Maki.
First Reason, is obviously the hair, and how Kaoru and Maki look so similar to each other. Another reason is on Chapter 35, when Kaoru says that his dad is a terrible cook. which I think is true, because in the other manga, on Chapter 2 I believe, it showed him just making some toast for breakfast. later in that chapter it also said that Maki made a really good dinner. So, like mother like son, Kaoru can cook well to. A third reason, is (idk if this really counts, but ill add it in anyways) when Tetsuya says to Maki, (P.S Kaoru wasnt born yet) that they should die together, and Maki doubted that shell live longer than Tetsuya. Hows this for my first theory? I'll change this when I find more evidence, but I wanna here you guys thoughts on this. But thats just a theory... AN ANIME THEORY

Well, there goes my theory.

@Vinh It's not that deep, you don't need to create a fantasy upon people hoping that they have some hidden predisposition etc. I'm Referring to the ''it's just an excuse 'cause society is evil'' thing. I play as a female character because female characters are hot af, BUT yes, I do read Yuri/Shoujo for the reasons you mentioned. What I'm trying to say is that sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

Users who are viewing this thread