Sometimes you get caught off guard. - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
Is it an issue that he's a step-dad?
Oh, is he??? It was implied that they were lovey dovey BEFORE marriage and considering how young the kid is... I didn't even think of that. I just thought the author was too lazy to shade in the hair...
Man, there is definitely a reason your wife isn't kissing you that much anymore...
Yah, he's asking for a lot of them... man has way too much stamina for his wife...

Dex-chan lover
It's not good if your wife looks like she's dying inside if you suddenly kiss her unexpectedly.
She didn't look like she was dying, she looked dazed and was blushing; they are a lovey dovey couple...

In fact, he's complaining that she's cold.... but they are still doing it 10 times.... daily....

Poor wife just can't keep up....

Dex-chan lover
I feel like we’re missing some context, like there’s 10 more pages before or after this

Supporter
Oh, is he??? It was implied that they were lovey dovey BEFORE marriage and considering how young the kid is... I didn't even think of that. I just thought the author was too lazy to shade in the hair...
I'm willing to be wrong here, but that's what it feels like to me. Kid looks to be like, 4 or 5? Doesn't seem out of the realm of possibility that he courted a young single mother that the father may have walked out on.

Dex-chan lover
She's literally mortified to be kissed by him? I don't see any bright future for that relationship...

Dex-chan lover
Author-san, you know what kind of community you have...

Don't just give the kid a different hair color...
Many kids are pure-blonde as kids, but grow up to turn into another hair color. ie. my entire line of genetics from dads side, where we all start off chalk white, and turn into brown haired of various shades.

Dex-chan lover
Author-san, you know what kind of community you have...

Don't just give the kid a different hair color...
"The dark side of Reiwa energy is a pathway to many fetishes some consider to be unnatural."

In fact, he's complaining that she's cold.... but they are still doing it 10 times.... daily....
Who could blame her for not being able to keep up with a chuu-chuu train?

Syf

Aggregator gang
same lol, i regret reading the comments, here i thought i would wanna see some comments saying it's cute or whatnot, i like the wife and the husband being bold is nice

edit: upon checking the pixiv, the artist tends to draw lighter coloured hair even greyish or just slightly lesser black to just be white which we would presume to be blond, so i think this is just the matter of kids having not so dark hair due to being still young

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread