Song of the Long Night

@minoir oh okay. And yeah I checked it out and at first I thought it was a regular Tsundere type guy but nvm I’m not really into rape either ugh.

@Miriha I'm not sure why. All I know is the artist is now busy working on a BL manhua series. 😣 Maybe theres a problem with the author?

The MC really annoys me. Like can you like NOT cause trouble for like a few seconds. She acts like a kid too which is annoying but I've noticed that trend with a lot of chinese romance novels/comics aimed at girls. Hopefully she matures as the chapters progress because I am genuinely interested in the story.

@Miriha @Aanik I think I finally know what it means to get axed in Kuaikan Manhua site. It means if a certain manhua title didn't get enough readers, they will drop it off bc that's part of the contract. Unless the creator do something like posting it in different manhua site? It's possible to continue the story. I found this info in this another favorite manhua of mine that got axed too. https://mangadex.org/title/43890/i-want-to-become-a-heroic-swordswoman

Such a good manhua.... to bad it wasn't based on a novel.... i was like well if i cant read the manhua at least i can keep reading the novel but noooo
Now i will never know how they realized who they longed for was pretty close to them and why they were into hiding her appearance

Users who are viewing this thread