Sonna Kazoku nara Sutechaeba? - Vol. 3 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
Y eso que importa a mi? Y cuál es la razón que me escribes en español??
Porque se obvia que el ingles no es tu primer idioma.
No seriously what was the point of that? What if I didn't understand any Spanish? You would've just wasted your time switching languages
Foreigners have a very peculiar way of constructing sentences. The odds that Miguel, the obvious non-native English speaker, doesn't speak Spanish, is basically 0.

Dex-chan lover
Also, she's not "too good to be true" or whetever, because with just the background for her character, we've got a single mother in her 30's who posts, at best, risque photos online for at least 30,000 followers. Never mind literally anything else, everything I just said is a red flag and/or deal breaker.
This is literally you doing the thing I told you you were doing. This one personal choice that is, at worst, a way for her to make money, has had you throw everything else aside and go "she's terrible, she's a whore, she's just as bad as the wife who has made a tape line he can't cross in the house." By just knowing she's posted bikini selfies you're convinced she's an awful person, which is, I'm sorry, totally nuts, and the fact that you've done this means communicating with you over this will require debate over fundamental things and that's just not worth anyone's god damn time

Dex-chan lover
Mod Edit: Personal Attacks
This is literally you doing the thing I told you you were doing. This one personal choice that is, at worst, a way for her to make money, has had you throw everything else aside and go "she's terrible, she's a whore, she's just as bad as the wife who has made a tape line he can't cross in the house." By just knowing she's posted bikini selfies you're convinced she's an awful person, which is, I'm sorry, totally nuts, and the fact that you've done this means communicating with you over this will require debate over fundamental things and that's just not worth anyone's god damn time
You know what? I take it back. I'm not sorry. I should have been ruder too. There's no coming back from being an old, single mother e-thot. If you think that any part of that can be redeemed, I look forward to seeing your divorce.

She's a single mother e-thot whose go-to response to stress is to flee, often physically, and abandon everything. Case in point, they move so frequently, that Hikaru is sick of it himself (I can personally relate to that feeling). Her own son has picked up on how shallow her relationships with everyone are to such an extent he's scared to death she'll abandon him the instant she gets tired of being a parent. She seems better because she hasn't been in a position to do worse; Kind of like saying Cosby seems like a nice guy when you've yet to eat any of his pudding. Not to mention the whole "I'm after a married man, so I'm going to lie to him and withhold critical information" thing.

But even if she doesn't do anything, everything else I've said is already enough to leave her in the trash, where she belongs.
Wasn't the whole frequent moving due to some issues with a stalker?

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't the whole frequent moving due to some issues with a stalker?
Chapter 17, Page 13 has her own son smelling grade A bullshit about the last stalker thing. Considering she's already shown herself to be manipulative, I'm doubting the "stalker" thing before that one until we get more than just her word. It's all pretty vague so far, with conflicting info.

Dex-chan lover
And it feels like she's almost blaming her daughter... Jesus fucking Christ...
It seems like we'll get some new flashbacks in the next volume, or so I hope, which could help clear up some stuff. But I highly doubt she'll ever be redeemable.
Also while the teacher is still a despicable cunt, I just want him to fulfill his shitty role and bang the mum.
Thanks for the chapter !

Dex-chan lover
And it feels like she's almost blaming her daughter... Jesus fucking Christ...
It seems like we'll get some new flashbacks in the next volume, or so I hope, which could help clear up some stuff. But I highly doubt she'll ever be redeemable.
Also while the teacher is still a despicable cunt, I just want him to fulfill his shitty role and bang the mum.
Thanks for the chapter !
Yeah like in a way I'd like it to come (close) to that point, if only to maybe see if she sees how much of a terrible wife SHE is being that she would come to adultery, and maybe get her to question how it's not all the husband's fault always all the time.

SOMETHING needs to break her self-assured bubble. If it is NTRman teacher's dick, then so be it. Although I'd like it to be the daughter's word, because she's super convinced that the girl is a broken doll.

Dex-chan lover
Porque se obvia que el ingles no es tu primer idioma.

Foreigners have a very peculiar way of constructing sentences. The odds that Miguel, the obvious non-native English speaker, doesn't speak Spanish, is basically 0.
Alot of people don't speak Spanish despite them having a Hispanic background

But of course you wouldn't think about that, seeing how you haven't touched grass yet

Either way there was still no point in doing that when I can speak, read and write in English perfectly fine. What are you trying to prove by doing that?

Dex-chan lover
i stated some chapters ago that the father strikes me being in the autism spectrum, at least a high-functioning one. Ichika i'm not so sure but could be one.
The bad thing is that it was shown the mother comes from kinda abusive household.
So put a probable autistic and a gal with insecurities and behaviatorial misconceptions from her upbring and you get pretty close to this mayhem here :kek:
I was precisely thinking on the autism spectrum, but I wasn't sure; not a psychologist here. But the signs pointed me in that direction. Ichika might also be one as well, but high-functioning as you mention, while the father be a regular one due to the characteristics being way more pronounced. The thing that the possibility of them being undiagnosed is never mentioned, but being Japan I'm not surprised.

But yes, the combination of that with the mother having another kind of undiagnosed mental illness, like PSTD or another kind of trauma explains more than it should.

Damn, the comments are popcorn worthy. Gotta say that everytime Velo says something he comes off even worse though. Not sure how anyone could think making straight up racist assumptions on a public forum was a good idea lol

Dex-chan lover
Alot of people don't speak Spanish despite them having a Hispanic background
You're not one of them. Y era obvio.
But of course you wouldn't think about that, seeing how you haven't touched grass yet
No se porque estas tratando de criticar mi modelo interno del mundo cuando despues de mi usarlo para identificar precisamente tu primer idioma con una sola oracion y tu nombre. Claro que existe ese tipo de persona. No eres una de ellas, y lo sabia de primera instancia. Para que todo esto?
Either way there was still no point in doing that when I can speak, read and write in English perfectly fine. What are you trying to prove by doing that?
Quiero que me entiendas mejor. :questionblob:
I was precisely thinking on the autism spectrum, but I wasn't sure; not a psychologist here. But the signs pointed me in that direction. Ichika might also be one as well, but high-functioning as you mention, while the father be a regular one due to the characteristics being way more pronounced. The thing that the possibility of them being undiagnosed is never mentioned, but being Japan I'm not surprised.

But yes, the combination of that with the mother having another kind of undiagnosed mental illness, like PSTD or another kind of trauma explains more than it should.
They display no signs of Autism. They're perfectly able to pick up on social cues, they have interests of perfectly normal intensity, the closest thing we have to a routine or ritual is the tape thing, which is a thing the wife set up, and MC gladly accepted as long as it meant he didn't have to deal with the bitch. I think you're trying too hard to medicalize relatively normal people. The wife is a hysterical child in an adult's body, and the husband/daughter are withdrawn.
Damn, the comments are popcorn worthy. Gotta say that everytime Velo says something he comes off even worse though. Not sure how anyone could think making straight up racist assumptions on a public forum was a good idea lol
Me: Accurately identify someone's first language, and speak to him in it.

You:

cjtlw2.png

Aggregator gang
So she really is holding a grudge over the guy suggesting “hey maybe don’t carry the baby to full term if you’re getting this deathly sick”? So why are we supposed to be sympathetic to her if she’s about as sharp as a rusted spoon, as bright as a blown bulb and as quick as a slug going through molasses in the middle of August?

Aggregator gang
She's a single mother e-thot whose go-to response to stress is to flee, often physically, and abandon everything. Case in point, they move so frequently, that Hikaru is sick of it himself (I can personally relate to that feeling). Her own son has picked up on how shallow her relationships with everyone are to such an extent he's scared to death she'll abandon him the instant she gets tired of being a parent. She seems better because she hasn't been in a position to do worse; Kind of like saying Cosby seems like a nice guy when you've yet to eat any of his pudding. Not to mention the whole "I'm after a married man, so I'm going to lie to him and withhold critical information" thing.

But even if she doesn't do anything, everything else I've said is already enough to leave her in the trash, where she belongs.

Dex-chan lover
Idk why it took me 21 chapters to ask this but

Is she a fuckin lunatic?(the mom)

Users who are viewing this thread