Sonna Kazoku nara Sutechaeba? - Vol. 4 Ch. 25

Thanks for the translation!
At first I was thinking that this manga is just gonna be a one dimension story about abusive wife as the antagonist and a husband as the victims, but reading this so far just make realized that Reitaro really need to stop this absolute victim mentality. Grow up and take your family back on track. His dignity really got hurt when Sayako said that staying silent and pretending everything is fine is a wrong move (surprising I know), that's why he snaps back at her, but not at the teacher, not at his own wife, not even to that Hikaru brat.
He truly thinks he deserved all that punishments with no way to fix things.
This is painful because in the end, they still long for each other but so stubborn with their own way of thinking.
Hope the next chapter arrived asap.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation!
At first I was thinking that this manga is just gonna be a one dimension story about abusive wife as the antagonist and a husband as the victims, but reading this so far just make realized that Reitaro really need to stop this absolute victim mentality. Grow up and take your family back on track. His dignity really got hurt when Sayako said that staying silent and pretending everything is fine is a wrong move (surprising I know), that's why he snaps back at her, but not at the teacher, not at his own wife, not even to that Hikaru brat.
He truly thinks he deserved all that punishments with no way to fix things.
This is painful because in the end, they still long for each other but so stubborn with their own way of thinking.
Hope the next chapter arrived asap.
This is a terrible take

Dex-chan lover
I hope at the very least that the father and daughter have a happy ending when all is said and done.
Or that everyone gets therapy of any kind
Either that or she grows up and moves like 500 miles away from all the bs

This is a terrible take
Him letting all of this is happening while at the same time getting offended when someone actually cares and gave him a sound reasonable advice, is not a good move, for him nor for his daughter. Get a divorce or try fixing your broken wife or ffs get a therapist maybe. Reminder this has been going on for 13 FUCKING YEARS.

Do share your thoughts if you got any.

Users who are viewing this thread