Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Ch. 103

Group Leader
oof well maybe this "saga" will only last at most 2 episodes come anime time. At least let gramps actually end up sick cause murphy or something rather than ring ring ring your childhood trauma came for a visit! Though I suppose had to tie up that plot thread at some point, but author can't help but be cliche about it I suppose.

Just imagine the feeling of watching all of this drama being resolved. However, at this rate I wouldn’t expect it ti happen soon
first time I've let out an audible "ugh". these past like 5 months after the convention have been hell, from entire chapters basically just repeating themselves, to a break, to this tropey ass bullshit. Who tf answers a call mid sentence, thats like a top 10 asshole thing you could do to a friend. And who tf calls someone to say that, just text him.

Dex-chan lover
I can see the

"I said that to you when we were little as an epic prank you silly goose, I was in love with you this entire time and am actually the biggest hina doll affectionado in this prefecture and also, I'm actually your biggest cosplay stan ever and appreciate the effort you put into your craft"

already but I'd like for the author to prove me wrong.

Last edited:
Thanks for the update but man... Feels like everything has gotten so slow ever since the coffin cosplay stuff. Was Non Chan introduced before? I don't remember this character at all lol
She was the girl who thought Gojo liking dolls was wierd and caused the "trauma".

Thanks for the update but man... Feels like everything has gotten so slow ever since the coffin cosplay stuff. Was Non Chan introduced before? I don't remember this character at all lol
If I recall she's the one at the very beginning that made fun of gojo for liking hina dolls and the cause of him being insecure about them and hiding it

Jesus Christ, this mangaka seriously needs to take a break and make a proper, actual plan for where the story will go. Right now this feels like they're just shitting stuff out in a desparate attempt to buy time for... something, and it's reeeeally fucking up with the pacing. One more chapter like this, and I'm out. Maybe not permanently, but at least for like a year or two.

Users who are viewing this thread