Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Ch. 103

Dex-chan lover
awww yeahhhhh we getting hard forced drama amidst the existing drama this is the best lmfao i wish it updated more often tho

Dex-chan lover
I wish I had the resolve not to read as soon as a chapter comes out. I am weak, sad little man. Hopefully Marin will round house trauma girl.

Dex-chan lover
I like how everyone else has the same idea, but one twist hopefully with this trope is that the childhood friend might be another cosplayer and she'll become friends with Marin

Threesome is nice too

Aggregator gang
from focus cosplay story now so much drama X'D but ok just feels curious story they're(mc and fmc) path

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Fukuda Shinichi finally answers the question since the series became popular: "What happened to Non-chan after all this?"
But oh no, somehow Non-chan looks reminiscent of Marin before she became a gyaru.

Dex-chan lover
Yamate marin goju ya two idiots have a proper talk. Not gonna lie I thought non-chan was that girl calling marine princess

Fed-Kun's army
So, Flashback Girl is here. I hope we move on from this Hananiel or-what-it's-name cosplay 'cause it's bores the hell out of me.

Dex-chan lover
Man the interruptions are getting annoying, let them finish their talk!

I'm also now used to conflicts getting solved quickly in 1-2 chapters due to Bokuyaba / Nagatoro lol

I really hope the intro of Non-chan doesn't keep this going into more depressing territory, I need this to go back to happy cosplay :x

Dex-chan lover
Writers have no originality and seems to be running out of ideas. 😂
This is a High-School Rom-Com series, so it's expected that it would follow common troupes and cliche.

Because majority of Japanese readers of these type of series do expect these type of stuff to happen.

Not to forget even western readers were expecting the possible cliche that Marin would actually turn out to be Non-chan since the start of the series. Why no one complained then?

The only originality this series has is it's Cosplay focus, everything else would be a common cliche/troupe.

Users who are viewing this thread