Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Ch. 103

Dex-chan lover
I feel bad for the author because you know this is all mandated by the editors. They definitely had a storyline and plot set early on, but then the anime became the biggest thing ever and all the sudden having an end isn’t an option.

And you become like all the super long running romance mangas, 0 progress to a fault, and it’s the egregious “interruptions” that always stall things that really grind people’s gears. Like the Hand Of God coming down and preventing it by any means necessary, but the hand of god is just the editor
It's the opposite. This and previous ark happened because author decided to do things her way. And it's not gossip, it's facts she said herself.

MD@Home
Honestly it feels like the plan is for everything to come to a head once Marin/Gojo get discovered as the ones behind that cosplay so they're just getting everything they have to do before the home stretch out of the way now. First with Gojo finally meeting Marin's dad, and now Non-chan coming back into his life.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah this chapter was disappointing. First we got again people talking about the Haniel cosplay because we can't risk that after two months readers forget how wonderful it was. Then author made us believe that Marin and Gojou might address their problems only to stall tgu gs at the end. I guess they aren't going to have that talk anytime soon and become even more distant instead.

So Marin fakes a smile like Haniel and Gojo is too traumatised to do anything about the fact that him and her are drifting apart. Bro not like this, please go back to the lovey dovey stuff. And we got more drama with Non too

Dex-chan lover
Y'ALL THINK THAT THIS IS LONG ? THINK OF YANKEE JK KUZUHANA-SAN FANS, AND THERE IS NO HAREM.
Yankee is weekly and THE PLOT that I'm reading it for is ALMOST BURSTING OUT every chapter from almost every character.
The doll on the other hand. I like it, but I'm starting to realise I'm not the monthly release person.

Dex-chan lover
11 hours ago and 270-ish comment. Author definitely cooking 🔥 💯 And we gotta stop him before he burns the whole kitchen down

Do we have to wait another month or 3 months for the next chapter?
edit: nvm, I'm blind. it's june

I’m placing bets that things get more complicated and more drama for the next few chapters.

Siiiiiigh

I swear if that childhood friend had a crush on Gojou but Gojou was using his time on dolls and not her and made her say that which caused his trauma and self confidence issues. I’m gonna throw a potato at the author
My friend, you already know that's exactly what's gonna happen

Double-page supporter
What the hell is Gojo thinking ? My guess would be something to do with his insecurities.
What is this ? Where is the fluff gone ? I don't like these dark feeling chapters. It feels like someting stuck in my throat. :notlikethis:

Dex-chan lover
I get the feeling that people won't be so mad if it wasn't a monthly manga.

For me it works fine, to be honest.

It is a little frustrating I'll admit, especially after waiting two months for an update, but I don't think this arc or the chapter are that bad. Both of those dumb kids have stuff they need to work out with each other and I'd rather see it resolved well than sort of shrugged off with some easy resolution. The phone call trope is a bit annoying but they were pretty much at their destination anyway and so a deep conversation wasn't likely to last regardless.

That said, I hope we get a little more substance from the updates going forward; two pages of exposition and then a text exchange is a bit wasteful after a two month break.

Users who are viewing this thread