Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Ch. 104

Dex-chan lover
Bruh read my reply to the post and the girl's name again.
It was not my intention to make Non-chan pun, but I also get your joke.
It was a bit harder to recoqnize for others though, since there is no capital when I said Non important girl.

Dex-chan lover
And ofcourse it's time for pointless drama. Why do I do this to myself, shame on me. Also f this manga..it was fun when it started and then it turned into this, how effing dumb am I to expect anything different.

It is one of the problems with a lot af mangas, it start ok and then spirals into....well for my own personal taste, shit. 😑

Dex-chan lover
The author really needs to come up with other ways to create drama and push plot forward besides just people misunderstanding each other and never communicating. Like, I know that's a fairly common thing IRL, but seeing the same story beats over and over is getting kinda repetitive. I can't feel any sense of tension or drama at this point, even though this is what should be a culminating moment for the MC's trauma and dealing with it. Wish I could, but I just feel nothing.
It's typically if the author, whose Japanese, writes about people based on Japanese psychology.
I agree the repeated beats of miscommunication/noncommunication are stifling.
I also believe that the author is never 100% at fault for where the story goes as it still needs to be approved by they publishers and editors.
I too want to get over this and just discover wakana's talent, but speaking about yourself to stand out is kind of double edge sword for Japanese people.

Dex-chan lover
Love the drama but we are going nowhere until the new anime season announcement so they can boost sells

Dex-chan lover
Uh... it's a whole lot of nothing. And man holding on to this little memory oof. You're a big girl now, you should know better it's just some kids stuff now, why are you so down like you committed a war crime.
And Marin, girl, couldn't you just ask if you're a bother to Gojo rather one-sidedly deciding by yourself. If Gojo really didn't want to, he would have refused/make excuse why he can't. COMMUNICATE, gah!

Dex-chan lover
We are almost at the worst case scenario. We know only need Non-chan to realise Marin isn't Gojo's girlfriend, get charmed by Gojo and either ask him out or make Marin realise that this girl likes Gojo and know (as I assume it will go) wants to support him in his dream of making hina dolls. Either way with Marin thinking she is a roadblock to Gojo's dream (kinda is, but nothing that couldn't be fixed with a bit backbone and talking it out), the arc of "Marin gets NTR'ed" will start where Marin is battling herself about whether she should keep in touch with Gojo and him being confused about both his childhood friend and Marin distancing herself from him. We might also get another "Marin cries from a dream" moment, but this time she dreams Gojo and his childhood friend being together or something. Something like in chapter 76 --->

GCtttdGXcAAVAAf

Users who are viewing this thread