Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Ch. 104

Dex-chan lover
I always kinda knew that it was a big misunderstanding caused by them being, well... kids.

You can assign blame if you want, but I think it would be counterproductive for their well-being, Wakana was in a fragile state of mind and Non clearly in her singleminded drive to help didn't catch that she did help but Wakana's mind simply connected to something to help him better.

It is a lot of little things that simply were in the wrong moment.

And... maybe what Marin thought was the reason Wakana had been kinda down, he simply realized something at that moment he saw his work and thought that even if he had made a beautiful cosplay he still isn't all he wants to be as a kashirashi to show it to his gramps which made him feel bummed for that.

In the end... for all the feels-good and lightheartedness this series has... it still has too a very deep emotional core.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Hehe, Non important girl. 😄😃
She is irreleavant. Sur she gave him his complex about like Hina dolls, but we're past that now. She could have never been introduced and the story wouldn't have been worse. This is another stupid additional character that we have to pretend is a potential romantic rival until she disappears like all the rest.

Dex-chan lover
The author really needs to come up with other ways to create drama and push plot forward besides just people misunderstanding each other and never communicating. Like, I know that's a fairly common thing IRL, but seeing the same story beats over and over is getting kinda repetitive. I can't feel any sense of tension or drama at this point, even though this is what should be a culminating moment for the MC's trauma and dealing with it. Wish I could, but I just feel nothing.

To be fair, when you are depressed, the last thing on your mind would be talking it out.

Dex-chan lover
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Why is Marin like this??? (why is any girl like this actually? lmao) but damn we are getting close to Non chan being the mastermind/villain of this arc. Are we goin to see Marin being Cucked by her? will we see Gojo's dipppp anytime soon? so many questions

Dex-chan lover
She is irreleavant. Sur she gave him his complex about like Hina dolls, but we're past that now. She could have never been introduced and the story wouldn't have been worse. This is another stupid additional character that we have to pretend is a potential romantic rival until she disappears like all the rest.

Bruh read my reply to the post and the girl's name again.

Users who are viewing this thread