Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Ch. 104

I am really hoping that author is gonna pull a twist on expectations there and it is not a love triangle thing, and instead will be helping resolve Wakana's trauma. That will help him be more confident and probably help him in pursuing a relationship with Marin.

Double-page supporter
This conflict from the past need to be defused, is important for Gojo because is one of the root of this complex.
A lot of people is saying "they were kid, is not a big deal". Gojo was orphan as kid (it's a big trauma) and was able to finally get up thanks to dolls as new goal to set his mind on something positive. Non-chan was upset to be replaced and say the thing. So yeah, I can understand how he was heavily damaged by this.
But with the actual pace, I hope it'll be resolved before 2025 :lul: .

What I've feared during the last chapter begin to take shape : Marin thinking she is in the way of Gojou dream. Maybe she'll be tempted to take on the offer to be a pro cosplayer because of that.

Dex-chan lover
I really liked this chapter. Sure, it's depressing, but at least it keeps us focused on the characters, and not on satelite characters that show up for a single arc (looking at you murder nun party, seriously wtf was that crap) or NPCs glazing a cosplay for 2/3 months at a time.

A lot of the reactions are so odd to me, Sono Bisque has never been pure romcom fluff. Sure recently it's been more serious, but even then the manga has always been about hobbies, worries, confidence to do what you want to do. To act like the reason Gojo is the way he is is irrelevant is moronic at best, him facing the reason for his trauma is perfectly normal and fine as a character beat. Also so what if it's a "misunderstanding"? They were kids, she was ignorant and emotional. Did people want her to be some evil calculating villain who wanted to hurt him for the heck of it? It's normal to be young and say something you truly didn't mean, it's normal to feel bad about doing that years later and it's very common for a child to get scarred from such an experience(even more so given that he lost his family).

Dex-chan lover
Explain this to me like I have really low IQ, getting kinda lost in the drama presented here.
Gojo wants to improve his Hina doll craft to show his gramps before he dies.
Hina dollmaking takes a lot of effort.
Gojo can't put the effort in because he's been spending all his free time doing cosplay stuff (which isn't too much of an issue because broadning his horizons will also improve his craft)
Marin thinks she's been monopolizing Gojo and selfishly demanding too much from him.
Gojo is exhausted, and is now face to face with the one person that made him feel like his passion was a shameful thing.
Marin sad. Gojo sad.

Double-page supporter
Having that girl appear at a time where he's not working that much on his doll making is interesting. I'm curious to see where this is going.

Dex-chan lover
Let my guy Gojo rest, bro just found happiness for like the first time in a min just to get gain trauma for years 😭.
Wish bro cleared Marin’s misunderstanding by saying, “But thanks to Marin I have been improving quicker”

Users who are viewing this thread