Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Ch. 108

Dex-chan lover
Ryan-Gosling-as-K-in-Blade-Runner-2049-.jpg

nBk0A2B.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
am i missing something? why did gojo thank the author for the compliment? when did they find out that gojo was the one who made the outfit
I don't think gojo used his account. He probably used the cosplay account marin made

What do you mean end? This series does not have Romance as main Genre.
It is a Cosplay series. So there are still about 44 cosplays Left for Marin. And I hope we will see all of them. With one special White one at the end.
Well, 2 arcs could be like 2-3 years so no worries there :p

As long as they dont have anymore needless drama at least, while the pay off was amazing, it felt a bit "why did it have to go this route to get here?"

Fed-Kun's army
While I'm glad that both Gojo and Marin have cleared up the misunderstanding...

With Gojo's response to the author-san on Twitter, that a new arc is starting, where he's going to be attracting a LOT of unwanted attention(especially with his name, and what happened the last couple of times because of his kinda feminine sounding name)

...At least this will be interesting to read. munches popcorn

This is peak. I will say though people act like we had 20 chapters of miscommunication. It was 6 chapters lol. Not even a full 6. It really wasn't that bad. Just felt like forever because of the monthly chapter releases. Still I am happy they both are on the same page now. Now hopefully the story keeps going. Because most romcoms end once they get together. I feel like we will get more arcs. Just hope im right

Dex-chan lover
While I'm glad that both Gojo and Marin have cleared up the misunderstanding...

With Gojo's response to the author-san on Twitter, that a new arc is starting, where he's going to be attracting a LOT of unwanted attention(especially with his name, and what happened the last couple of times because of his kinda feminine sounding name)

...At least this will be interesting to read. munches popcorn
I thought so too!!! The way he phrased it might give a hint to everyone and Im excited for it

Aggregator gang
Don't get me wrong I love this, but this would have felt so much better if not for the massive tone shift for the last 8ish months. It kinda soured the taste of the series a bit for me.
With that being said... Segs when?

Fed-Kun's army
am i missing something? why did gojo thank the author for the compliment? when did they find out that gojo was the one who made the outfit
More like, the author congratulated in public to whoever made the Haniel's costume. Gojo is just being polite and thanked for that (hinting he was the "cute little seamstress boy" who made it). Of course, in his innocence, he doesn't know what mess he has just got into...

Users who are viewing this thread