Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Y-yo... I didn't know I like an actually innocent male protagonist.

lsZz6Z8.jpg

Dex-chan lover
That cross thought thing makes me think thank they were in sync so its a good start for a future relationship or maybe im just being a creep so im sorry; id be pissed if she already have one while being this outgoing but nvm

so i just realized this but, did they just have a conversation like that in a School, one of the room, with the door open wide like that? whoa...

wait, did she just changed her clothes with the door open wide like that as well? whoa...

Dex-chan lover
Not at all the content I was expecting from that title; I was expecting tentacles, for some reason.

In the real world if this happened she's spend the entire time telling you about her boyfriend.

Dex-chan lover
Now that I think about it, why don't try to get the sewing machine fixed? It looks really old, so it should be possible to fix, unlike modern, mass produced made in China ones using the cheapest possible parts and materials for maximum profit.

@princeofcups Not necessarily. A smart woman wouldn't speak a word of it until she got what she wanted, a cosplay outfit in this case. Only when everything was done and finished, she would suddenly say her boyfriend is waiting for her, and that's that, thank you and farewell.

Dex-chan lover
"The things you like aren't related to whether you're a girl or a boy, right?"
Uh, no? In fact they are generally related.

Double-page supporter
Gendered preferences do exist, yes, but they are far from absolute. That is the point that Marin/the story is trying to make. Your gender doesn't dictate what you enjoy or who you are as a person, it's almost completely secondary.

And man, this story is so lovely ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread