Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Vol. 11 Ch. 87.5 - Extra

Supporter
Oops Author 🤣

Screenshot-2023-03-25-13-42-30-457-com-chrome-dev.png

Dex-chan lover
JFC 208 candidates to go through in voice auditions in a span of a week sounds really rough. It's a popular series & I'm curious to know who were the runner ups for them. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
'please send your opinion within a week' lol at that point it'd be a hilarious troll move if they picked at random, or just picked a name they liked before of ppl who were already famous

Wow, reviewing 208 VAs in a week?!
i mean it's doable if you just listen to like five second clips of each person but hopefully there weren't too many ppl that got looked over because i'd totally just lie and pick from like the first 20 i heard /shot

Dex-chan lover
'please send your opinion within a week' lol at that point it'd be a hilarious troll move if they picked at random, or just picked a name they liked before of ppl who were already famous

i mean it's doable if you just listen to like five second clips of each person but hopefully there weren't too many ppl that got looked over because i'd totally just lie and pick from like the first 20 i heard /shot
I was shocked cause when I was choosing voice actors in Fiverr I already had a hard time picking, although yeah it doesn't help I didn't have a clear voice in mind for my characters. At least the author didn't need to shop around in Fiverr and perhaps they already had a good idea for their voices, but they had to listen to 208 voice demos.

And if I got the math right (208 voice actors divided by 7 days), then they had to listen to at least 30 demos a day for the whole week.

But I suppose they could've just skimmed through or picked from the first few voices they heard, but knowing the Japanese (and I myself would've done it), they probably did listen to all 208 demos.

Users who are viewing this thread