Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Vol. 13 Ch. 100

Dex-chan lover
This happens if you suddenly decide to make the person who's the driver in relationship to act out of character. With how pushy Marin is, her dragging the confession or even just proper talk with Gojo for so long doesn't make sense. Ebem if Gojo was busy with making a costume, it never really stopped her before, until it just does for some reason.
They should have just banged in the love hotel in S1E11.

Dex-chan lover
h4v776.jpeg

I hate when the fans of the series gaslight people falling off with “durr dis wusn’t a rum cum”, yeah it’s also an SOL about cosplaying and admittedly I still like that aspect of it, but I felt that the two elements blended nicely at the start of the series but for large parts of the latest arcs romance took a complete backseat for fafing about with cosplay; and people ain’t wrong for feeling frustrated. Frustration compounded by the absolutely ridiculous, even for the genre, glacial pacing.
To be fair nobody really knows what this is. On MAL the Anime is listed as Romance and the Manga is listed as Romantic Subtext. Neither calls it Comedy.

Information
Type: Manga
Volumes: Unknown
Chapters: Unknown
Published: Jan 19, 2018 to ?
Themes: Otaku Culture, Romantic Subtext, School
Demographic: Seinen
Serialization: Young Gangan
Authors: Fukuda, Shinichi (Story & Art)

Dex-chan lover
damn, im actually liking the plot so far it genuinely now seems like a story lol (besides the romance hopefully that makes sense) but god damn it hurt seeing gojo like that...

Users who are viewing this thread