Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Vol. 13 Ch. 96

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this is gonna go one of two routes. Either the creator of Haniel loves the cosplay and Gojo blows up, or he hates it and Gojo becomes filled with self-doubt again.

Either way though I'm just glad we're back in the swing of things instead of the filler chapters we've been getting

Dex-chan lover
I really enjoyed the parallel here of Gojo reassuring Marin that if anyone can definitely attain that Haniel's look; just how Marin reassured Gojo that he can be a Hina Doll Maker.

Also thank you for the upload; That exhibit looked nice; may need get me a Gojo dakimakura.:kreygasm:

Group Leader
Can't decide if I should continue reading this or not. I was interested in the budding romance between the two main characters, but it seems to be one sided that not much of romance has been shown. It's getting boring to me...

Dex-chan lover
Page 22..

Now that's a POWERFUL scene. I know the anime won't be able to enact this scene because it'll destroy the consistent wholesome mood that the series has been going through. However, when I saw that, the tone switched at breakneck speed into this obsessive, brooding, (not climactic but) pivotal feeling of any artist or creator.

Loved this chapter. Especially that one page

Dex-chan lover
Gojo and Marin both look amazing. I love the absolute faith he has in her. Time for both of them to knock everyone's socks off.

Thanks so much for the exhibition pics and the extra care you put into the scanlations.

hmm, page 13-14
"Haniel's heart belongs to the devil that will never come back"
"towards anyone but the devil..."
I wonder does this devil meant the author(Shiba Tokio) lol
would be funny/hype if the author went to the venue and Marin does a 4th wall break irl on him lol
but the translation is different from tonikaku so idk.

Users who are viewing this thread