Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Vol. 13 Ch. 97

Supporter
Geez the pay-off from the build up and it still feels like the next chapter is going to deal the real payoff. We haven't even gotten a shot of the full costume yet with Marin's "on"-mode.

Dex-chan lover
The ribcage is not that of a humans, but closer to a fish's.
pogersfish.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I suppose the implication is that Haniel has lived for so long, she managed to get her hands on the skeleton of a giant ancient fish and decided to wear it.
My take is that the ribcage is what a angel's ribcage looks like, maybe its even her own.
A way of saying "No matter how much this thing looks like a human, underneath skin and flesh, its completely different, down to the bone"

Dex-chan lover
Now we'll have some weird creepy stalker dude I bet. Anything to delay progress.

Dex-chan lover
"I'm the happiest girl in the world right now!"
Wait until you get married and have your first time with Gojou-kun. :meguusmug:
I'm glad this isn't as realistic in depicting their relationship as it is for cosplay stuff. By now she would have already told him she loves some guy who occasionally booty calls her and she swears is good for her, and sooo cute

Dex-chan lover
Marin Haniel: Get fucked my fans

Get fucked on some of you certain readers
(points to that whole shit on Tonikaku Scan's version of ch.96 chapter discussion cause some of y'all want to skip the development stuff due to "oh boy, I don't have enough romance intake within this current arc, fuck this stupid side character development stuff, gimme the fucking romance" smh)

Even if those certain same ones looking for the romance needs from this series; we can't get that without the cosplay development side since that's how this series began in the first place after all.

Which also brought forth the romantic stuff in tow with Marin and Wakana ever since she found out he can help her with her cosplays.

Which started it all in the first place.

So yeah, go re-read again from the beginning why don't you and the Potteto's ch.96 version again and this.

:aquadrink:

Bisque_97-25_b35ea3c0-db76-4670-9de1-8e4921c4b2d8.png

Bisque_97-27_54a21ddb-7530-4f83-92bb-5c147f7fe722.png

Users who are viewing this thread