Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru

Usually i would have enjoyed a scene like this, but the whole dumbass drama before it kinda ruined it for. So in my opinion this was one of the worst romance developments ever.
Bros reading a different story, frfr. This development was setup for quiet awhile, it needed to get resolved, or would you have preferred to just gloss over it like none of that was ever an issue and for them to be just 1 dimensional character's.

I think Fukuda-chan doesn't know how to make a dramatic confession, so Gojou just said it without foreshadowing... and no, that's not bad, the author caught us off guard and made a 180° plot twist.

I guess Fukuda just thought about this and said "they're kids, but they're intelligent enough to talk about their problems". Most stories are based on lack of communication, like Komi and Tadano avoiding any romantic comment and not voicing their feelings until Rumiko convinced him.

Gojou and Kitagawa are presented as good friends who talk about anything, she even told him he must talk and say whatever he feels, so this was hinted since the beginning. Ironically, she failed at doing it by not confessing when she tried.

Dex-chan lover
VGh6JtN.png

And paydirt.
Took them long enough, but i guess a lot less time than Komi.

Now if only they could get this far in the Anime.
Well, this has also been going for almost 5 yrs and mostly with monthly releases. So, the fact the Komi being weekly and already dating now, also this 5 yr journey is only 8 months of in universe time is crazy.

I forgot this was supposed to be a romance manga tbh, thank god they got around to it and it's good

I guess we all forgot.

Marin is such a cinnamon roll.
I didn't forget it, but it's so weird when romcom characters talk honestly that I wasn't expecting this. To be honest, I didn't expect Gojou being direct, but I'm glad Fukuda took this path, making complex romantic plots can be bad for a monthly story.

I'm still sad for Juju, I was expecting she could make a move and being rejected, so she could (metaphorically) grow, but now she's gonna deal with her crush being with someone else.

Users who are viewing this thread