Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru

Just let you guys know from what I read and tried to translate there is not chapter where he thinks she has a boyfriend or she mentions something about having one, in fact when he was ignoring her because he felt he could not be around her because of the comments of her friends, she told that they were already friends and then she says joking " then do you want to go out with me" so in my opinion there's nothing about a boyfriend I don't know where you guys got that from.

Dex-chan lover
@Drew
Yeah, might want to put that in spoilers(its the button with the eye that has a '\' through it). Good to know anyways.

jak

Contributor
@Drew - Well the person who told me can read Japanese somewhat. So maybe he got it wrong. Good if you're right.

Dex-chan lover
You know what I appreciate about this? You can actually understand why she might like him. He's actually a decent looking big fella with redeemable qualities unlike the vast majority of protagonists in other similar stories.

Dex-chan lover
The wait for more chapters is KILLING ME.
Mega big ups for the staff for keeping up the work with this. You guys are my heroes right now.

Anyone know of any other mangas like this? I cant seem to find anything with more than a few chapters ><

Dex-chan lover
I ADORE this manga so much. I admit, I am a bit picky with ecchi but if it plays well with the plot then I don't care.

@MacMeaties Very much agreed. Most of them are usually the same height as the female characters or shorter. He's pretty good looking, imo. Just really shy and bad with people.

If anyone wants some raws here, only goes to chapter 10.
https://lhscan.net/manga-sono-kisekae-ningyou-wa-koi-o-suru-raw.html

@ scavenger9 I bet she
holds hands
with just any guy...

Warning spoiler is very lewd. Do not open unless you are a degenerate...

Users who are viewing this thread