Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Ch. 101

Group Leader
Previous chapters: "Kyaaaaa! Step on me mommy!"
This chapter: "Now this is why we want mommy to step on us."

Meanwhile our male MC is all up in his feelings since he doesn't communicate and our female MC didn't drag him out of his shell...again. This drama is gonna last all of 2024 I tell ya.

Fed-Kun's army
Knowing Wakana, he's feeling jealousy.
and knowing Wakana, he's disgusted with himself for feeling that way about Marin.

Dex-chan lover
Guess every slop has its white knights that can't see when something has clearly strayed far from its starting point or overextended to the point of stagnating. 90% of this chapter adds nothing and addresses nothing, it's just the same shit over and over again. This shitshow of an arc had very few decent moments that I mentioned, but has been ass overall, and it should have ended last chapter and now starting to focus on the real stuff, but clearly people will defend mediocrity to their dying breath. I can like something while criticizing it when its quality goes downhill. Judging by the recent trend of the latest few comments in the last 20-30 chapters or so, I can say I am not alone. Let's agree to disagree, because neither of us will change each other's perspective or opinion. Once I start seeing something good or actual progression, I will say something nice about it, capische?
Jesus, talk about overreactions. Go read something else, then. Capische?

Oh yeah, everyone with negative reactions, please keep posting them. It amuses me to see all the angry ones try to dogpile.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Lil bro didn't know he'd score a godzillion pussies left right top bottom center all he wanted if the cosplay thot's scenes knew that he's the one making that costume :meguusmug:

Double-page supporter
OHFFEOINMOEIJFISEOIJFSEOIJFOIJSEJOISOJIFEOISFHOISEHGISGNDKISLFNDSKILOFNDISKFOSDL

I CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT I JUST CANT OH MY HGOOOOOOOOOOOODDD

Dex-chan lover
I read this from the beginning for the first time a couple of months ago. My impression then was that the pacing falls off a cliff at the nun arc and never really recovers, and I'd say that's still my impression.
Can't say I enjoyed the nun arc too much myself - so far that was the only time I've really had what I might call arc fatigue. Currently greatly enjoying the aspects of this one, though!

If it's not clear, I'm a fan of slow burn stories. I feel like they do character-building much better, and as such tend to have much deeper emotions associated.

Users who are viewing this thread