Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Ch. 101

Dex-chan lover
I'm so glad author spent some time showing us how everyone is crazy about Marin's cosplay, because it clearly wasn't clear enough from the previous, Iike, four chapters. /sarcasm
Yeah, this time even Haniel's creator was involved and this might be instrumental to for the next development in the series, possibly leading to a rift between a Marin who is becoming a celebrity and a Gojou who doesn't believe he's worthy of being next to her.
It's just...I don't need 100 pages of random guys gushing over a cosplay. Two chapters including this one would have been more than enough.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
As always an amazingly drawn manga, which is however quite dry of content. I mean, the plot is fine, but 29 pages just to let us know the author acknowledged the cosplay is a bit much…even tho well executed, I guess?

Let’s hope this ends the arc and from here on out we get Gojo and Marin again…

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
can‘t believe no one’s mentioning that gravure guy being tricked by Amano crossdressing that shit had me on the floor lmao he got got by the Oppai Neo Sisters

akoMq2t.jpeg

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
marin shes model too no comment, if gojo jealeous or feeling down
in the end for fix gojo feelings its just love :v

Dex-chan lover
Gojo's the best im telling you the plight of an artist is a fantastic angle for Gojo to have to work through, and that plight battling his own budding feelings of love towards Marin, atop Marin's skills reaching an all time high alongside his own questions of legitimacy standing next to her, and the public eye recognizing both of their efforts.

Fantastic progression you lamers just don't understand the quality of the arc unfolding before us. This arc will be a major turning point for all of this cast's major internal conflicts for better or worse.

Double-page supporter
Beginning with Baited for romance stuff while hoping for my man gojo to feel the love… and now 101th too much character was introduced and my man he still suffer and not get the love he wanted and marin still not confess even though he gave her everything every times with the costume he made. For me it hurt and boring because the story can’t pick my interest about cosplay industry anymore and I am too tired of the drama. I am dropping this guys see you again when the story come to an end : ) good luck

Dex-chan lover
My problem with this series is not that because of the story, it is about how the last five fucking chapters could easily be combined into a single one. Like, we have multiple pages of them just showing fucking tweets. We wasted five months into something that should have been reach as most three month ago. And you bet your ass the next few month would be the same. Genuinely the pacing is just dogshit

God damn, I think we got the point after the first five pages of how "insane" their cosplay was. Such a verbose and repetitive chapter but that's why I've fallen off this author's manga multiple times so I should have expected that.

Users who are viewing this thread