Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Ch. 101

Fed-Kun's army
Do you think reading it by volume vs by monthly chapter would be a better choice? Just curious
Yes

Monthly chapters are the absolute worst type of progression we can get out of absolutely everything.
Especially bigger scaled romcoms that surpass 100 or 200 chapters.
Everyone knows that we will have to wait like 100-200 chapters anyway until we finally come to the part where a confession is made, but if that is happening just in little dribbles every month with drama & other characters taking up panel space, destroys the whole pacing & in the end people will be fed up at some point.

It is also bad when a manga like this suddenly get's a lot of recognition & sales. This leads to more work for the author & even worse a lot of arcs that suddenly get bloated to increase chapters to ride the wave while its still going strong because there is money to be made.

When i look at Blue Box or Blue Lock i almost count every single day until the next chapter.
It kinda reminds me of the old anime times in tv when you watched a weekly anime & where you would talk about it daily afterwards & just couldn't even await what will happen in the next episode.

Now imagine an anime with 1 episode a month... you would be hyped for a few days but since you still would have to wait like 4 weeks you would just watch something different in the meantime, loosing more & more interest for the one you watched before & now imagine that anime finally get's a new episode after a month of waiting & it's just average or fully focusing on other characters you don't care about. Monthly waitings are just that fucking bad.

I would take volume progress or weekly progress everytime over a consistent monthly chapter release.

Dex-chan lover
and he's sulking because he wanted to create something beautiful and accidently noticed that Marine is beautiful, SO MUCH so that he can't hope to create something TRULY fitting for her. Understandable, but dumb, hope he climbs out of it sooner than in 6 month.
Bro, what? None of this happened.

Seriously, why are you even bothering to read this? Their cosplay was just acknowledged by the fricken author. That is HUGE.
Yeah frankly this is the logical follow up to the winter comiket arc. I think people forgot that this is as much a romcom as it is a love letter to cosplay and the tribulation of being an artist.

This was a great chapter in my book, I even got emotional when the author acknowledged them.

Dex-chan lover
u guys are mad
I find it exceedingly hilarious that this chapter got over 350 comments in a few days, a couple of hundreds during the first day, yet on the first page of comments there are already multiple readers calling this boring. How does that even work? Those commenters had to be among the first to read the chapter to get their messages on the first page, so they were obviously eagerly waiting for it, ready to read it asap, yet they still find the series boring. You'd think those folks would take their time to read a new chapter, possibly even days until there's a moment they haven't got anything better to do. Mysterious.

Double-page supporter
As The Strongest outfit tailor Gojo Wakana fought the Fraud Tokio Shiba, he being to open his domain "My Dress-Up Darling"

Tokio then ask him "Are you making cosplay outfit because you are the strongest or are you the strongest because you are making cosplay outfit?"

He doesn't want other people falling in love with her, in his mind compared to her and that crowd he is just another person in it. The gap between him and her is getting larger he feels alone, but most of all regret, Chapter 99 page 16, he regrets ever telling her that "It needs to look enchanting enough that people will still want to fall in love with you. I shouldn't have said that" . PS: Gojos mental state is probably not at its best right now, I doubt spending whole nights on end creating, essentially perfecting the cosplay, Chapter 101 page 4, the people on call say "Whoever made this costume must be out of their mind nuts." I am no author so take this with a grain of salt.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread