Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Vol. 13 Ch. 96

Dex-chan lover
im kinda shook that Fukuda thinks that Marin does nothing to be liked by the opposite sex (this may be true in-universe, but not at all irl)

i guess its kinda nice that she was written without forcing the appeal, but lil bro Fukuda is completely oblivious lmao

any clues on the easter egg mentioned on the exhibit illustration jacket?

Aggregator gang
Can someone translate pg 39

Is that from am older chapter of things to come

Looks like Martin's heart is broken

Dex-chan lover
Breakfast while on vacation, what a read to wake me up. Haniel is finally here, hype is real!

I feel like this is gonna go one of two routes. Either the creator of Haniel loves the cosplay and Gojo blows up, or he hates it and Gojo becomes filled with self-doubt again.
Why not a third option, for spice? Cosplay community and Mandate fans absolutely love it, saying it's perfection incarnate. Author hates it, calls it sacrilege. Proceeds to get flamed by two very devoted groups.

Maybe I've just been influenced by 2.5D Seduction too much (with the level of passion for cosplay), but if this were IRL, this sounds like the kind of thing to befall such a stuck-up author.

Group Leader
hmm, page 13-14
"Haniel's heart belongs to the devil that will never come back"
"towards anyone but the devil..."
I wonder does this devil meant the author(Shiba Tokio) lol
would be funny/hype if the author went to the venue and Marin does a 4th wall break irl on him lol
but the translation is different from tonikaku so idk.
It's been mentioned in a previous chapter (92) that Haniel looks up to the Devil (or as Tonikaku Scans translated it, 'idolized'). Our version also just makes more sense in my opinion, since it fits more within the themes of the arc.

Dex-chan lover
Can't decide if I should continue reading this or not. I was interested in the budding romance between the two main characters, but it seems to be one sided that not much of romance has been shown. It's getting boring to me...
It's ultimately up to you if you want to continue or not.

I was roped in by the cosplaying and the romance, so the two interchanging focus is enough for me. You shouldn't feel bad if you're starting to lose interest in this series if you just wanted the romance as the focus. Besides, you can always just come back to it later.

Double-page supporter
im kinda shook that Fukuda thinks that Marin does nothing to be liked by the opposite sex (this may be true in-universe, but not at all irl)

i guess its kinda nice that she was written without forcing the appeal, but lil bro Fukuda is completely oblivious lmao

any clues on the easter egg mentioned on the exhibit illustration jacket?
Fukuda is a lil LADY

Dex-chan lover
I'm a little baffled by the apparent belief that this isn't romance. Gojou's saying that he fell for the character that Marin also fell for (and grew her own hair out to resemble), and that he has absolute confidence that she can embody that character — and the way that she makes people fall in a devastating love with her at first sight. It's the other side of Marin's half-confession that Gojou's costumes are always the best — and her praise for him that Grandpa picked up on at Christmas.

Or maybe I'm just wallowing in indirectness?

Double-page supporter
I appreciate your scanlations so much. I just better enjoy the way this group does its wording/script. Also, totally appreciate the extras! Thank you!!

Users who are viewing this thread