Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Vol. 12 Ch. 91

Dex-chan lover
I went back to read the comments, and man, some of you guys are being really disingenuous. Yes this was always slice of life and yes it was always about the cosplay, but more importantly it was about Gojou and Marin doing slice of life and cosplay TOGETHER. Last arc was filled with secondary characters and Gojou sitting in the corner, and now in this arc the two are barely in the same room. That's why people are upset. Yes, romance is nice, but that's not even the point.
Lol no. Romance is so on point that it even made to title. The literal translation (unofficial but literal) of this manga is: That Dress-Up Darling ‘Will Fall in Love.’
But I’m not complaining. Not complaining about the manga nor the comments. They do have a point after all

Dex-chan lover
Lol no. Romance is so on point that it even made to title. The literal translation (unofficial but literal) of this manga is: That Dress-Up Darling ‘Will Fall in Love.’
But I’m not complaining. Not complaining about the manga nor the comments. They do have a point after all
I read Evangelion and it has nothing to do with anything on the bible, wtf Anno give me my money back.

Some of you really want to be mad because the writer is not doing what you want in a bow.

Dex-chan lover
Reminds me of the comments for Rental Girlfriend. So full of people claiming they're going to drop it, chapter after chapter. A bunch of people starting posting comments like, "I hate this; I'm dropping it! See you next chapter!"
I somehow understand it since I had a similar experience with Kimi No Iru Machi, hatereads/watches can be enjoyable but you have to come to terms with the things you hate about it and the enjoyment you get out of it, specially if you liked it at the beggining. But, god, they are mentally draining, I don't think I can do it anymore.

With Rent a Nightmare I started to see repeating patterns in the first 40 chapters and I bailed out. Came on 200 something and witnessed the most beautiful panel we were gifted in recent manga history, the nirvana boner. Stayed for a little to see it was like characters did a clear cmos every few chapters and went away. That's the most I can give to a hateread nowadays.

Dex-chan lover
All this seething in comments. This manga was always like 70-80% of cosplay, 10% of SOL and 20% of romcom at best. If you dont' care about cosplay you only will be disappointed by reading this.

Before anime it wasn't really a problem, but after anime was aired there was influx of people who begun to demand romance development. Partially because of anime itself was more romance-oriented, partially because of newcomers don't understand the whole premise of manga. But if you've read it from the beginning and still don't understand the simple fact that this manga is mostly about cosplay, than you just dumb.

Dex-chan lover
Bru, the MC is literally going crazy to choose the right fabric for the cosplay of a character that the FMC like and you don't call that romantic?

Group Leader
As a tradesman, I actually really like the technical aspects of this manga (whether it was cosplay or photography) alongside the romance. It was all the bullshit non-drama with some of the side characters in the previous arc that got me feeling antsy about wasted page space.

Contributor
Not settling for anything less than (visual) perfection with the materials. Wakana is more than just a craftsman, he's got the mindset of a true artisan in my books.

Dex-chan lover
All this seething in comments. This manga was always like 70-80% of cosplay, 10% of SOL and 20% of romcom at best. If you dont' care about cosplay you only will be disappointed by reading this.

Before anime it wasn't really a problem, but after anime was aired there was influx of people who begun to demand romance development. Partially because of anime itself was more romance-oriented, partially because of newcomers don't understand the whole premise of manga. But if you've read it from the beginning and still don't understand the simple fact that this manga is mostly about cosplay, than you just dumb.

Lots of people apparently started reading this as if this was a shoujo or josei series, even though the main page clearly states seinen. Everyone who didn't start reading manga only yesterday knows that in shounen and seinen, the romance might only really become concrete in the very last chapters.

Dex-chan lover
WHAT THE FUCK DO Y'ALL THINK THIS IS ABOUT?
Fucking romance??
This is and has always been about cosplay and making clothes. Quit fucking complaining.
You get a little romance as a treat, it's not the whole goddamn meal.

Users who are viewing this thread