Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Vol. 12 Ch. 91

Dex-chan lover
I think the author got too into cosplay after starting this manga. The romance and cosplay should be balanced out, and it was for a while, but now it's just cosplay/diy tips with only hint of romance in the short spaces in between. The characters don't have any strong personalities when they only talk about glue guns making it really hard to remember which side character is which. There just all kind of nice without anything else to them. I completely gave up trying to differentiate during that nun arc.

Double-page supporter
Am i the only one that kinda lost the plot? 15 chap ago when marin said she was gonna confess after x event i just completely zoned out.

Like for 10 chap marin was cosplaying for an event and there was like 12 new characters and i was supposed to know each of their lore ? But there was some drama for some reason ?? And now gojou is doing this next cosplay and for some reason its super intense ???

Like i just want some gyaru x weeb interaction like the good ol days. That’s what i signed for man.
I just kind of zoned out after the anime events, there was barely any advancement, I thing the author is milking this story dry, I did not really care for any of the new characters to be honest.

Dex-chan lover
If he knows the fabric, but not what it is called, then there's probably a bolt or two of it in that storeroom. Even if there's not, his dad there probably know not only what it's called but where to get it.
But how long will it take for him to realize that.
He obviously already asked his dad offscreen /s
And the name of what he wants is obviously vantablack, which if a color, and not a fabric type. They should look at extremely specialzed paint-stores.
He's looking for velvet?
No, that's a texture (ish. technically it's a specific cloth, but the texture of it would be the reason a cosplayer would pick it), and all the panels in the manga has only conveyed color so far, nothing about textures.
Besides, you would think that he would either know it's name, his granpa would, or any of the numerous clerks they have consulted. It's commonplace enough even random comments know the term, while not entirely unelated to the clerks they are asking.

Dex-chan lover
Dude should watch some Youtube videos for various techniques and materials.

Dex-chan lover
i think the cosplay stuff is fine if it's with Gojou and Marin. I can tell that there was a lot of research done about using glue guns for cosplaying so it was put in the chapter, but I don't see how any of this info would be important to the plot. everything seems like padding because after so many chapters gojou and marin are the only real characters in this manga. if more characters were developed they could do different romance with different characters instead of cosplay wiki facts as padding.

Dex-chan lover
I really feel like dropping this for a while and coming back in half a year or even a while year and I'll probably still will see little to no progress. The saddest thing is, I'm not even mad anymore, I just feel disappointed

Users who are viewing this thread