Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Vol. 12 Ch. 94

Dex-chan lover
i dont think kitagawa will cheat on gojo in any regard after all the costume is for her to wear he just wants her to look as good as possible in it which is why hes putting so much effort in and i think she understands that too but its just frustrating at the time because obviously who wouldnt want to spend time with their loved ones during christmas
I mean cheating would imply they're together. Obviously the author isn't going to NTR anyone. But this chapter wasn't well written. Its extremely rude to invite someone over for dinner, eat and then bail immediately. It's not in line with how well mannered Gojo usually is.

Dex-chan lover
1. Not celebrating christmas? What a boring guys
2. I hope when he finishes the costume is god-tier cuz if not, damn, he's been like that for nothing
3. "u wot m8"

Fed-Kun's army
fukuda-sensei was clearly asked by her editor to drag this one as much as she can considering the anime's popularity, second season and all that

sad to see really, they could have chosen to drag this on after a confession, but preferred this nothingburger.

Dex-chan lover
Well, he's kind of going 1000% out for a costume for her hobby she loves and is completely exhausted... IMO there is slack to cut him here...
Nah, fuck that. Gojo asks her to prepare his dinner, which Marin gladly does and the fucker does not bother to thank her and barely talks to her.
Him being so focused on this is not an excuse to mistreat her like that. Plus, Marin never asked him to be this devoted to the project, she never does.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if anyone cares but I never want to see "You wot M8" in this manga again. Just don't. It breaks immersion, I stopped hearing Marrins voice and heard some english punk youf.

You want to do it as a joke page or meme fine, but don't bring it into the main translation.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if anyone cares but I never want to see "You wot M8" in this manga again. Just don't. It breaks immersion, I stopped hearing Marrins voice and heard some english punk youf.

You want to do it as a joke page or meme fine, but don't bring it into the main translation.
Then just read the other, more seriously translating group, mate, there is always that option. We love Potteto translating exactly because how free they are.

Users who are viewing this thread