Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Vol. 12 Ch. 94

Gojo gonna end up getting NTRd if he keeps up like that. Super rude.
i dont think kitagawa will cheat on gojo in any regard after all the costume is for her to wear he just wants her to look as good as possible in it which is why hes putting so much effort in and i think she understands that too but its just frustrating at the time because obviously who wouldnt want to spend time with their loved ones during christmas

Double-page supporter
I have a feeling that when he's done, I'll be close to "perfect" like he wanted. Only to have Marin not enjoy or be sad when comiket comes around.

He'll then realize that the smile he once idolized and that drove him to make cosplay is no longer there.

Dex-chan lover
I'm legitimately jealous after reading this.
That feeling of pride from recognition is something I've never been afforded. Even if it's just platitudes from people that don't really understand what I'm doing. I'm just the tool people use to step ahead in their own journey.

At my level of apathy, I don't think I'd hear them even if they did.
Just give me my damn paycheck so I can get to the next side project. Bourbon money and time alone with just my thoughts. That's what my personal passions have brought me in life.

Dex-chan lover
i dont think kitagawa will cheat on gojo in any regard after all the costume is for her to wear he just wants her to look as good as possible in it which is why hes putting so much effort in and i think she understands that too but its just frustrating at the time because obviously who wouldnt want to spend time with their loved ones during christmas
To be NTRed, other party needs to have a romantic feelings. Gojo hold her in high regard, and obviously find her attractive, but that's all.
who wouldnt want to spend time with their loved ones during christmas
People who doesn't celebrate Christmas.?

Dex-chan lover
I've might had missed it because it's been awhile, but did Kitagawa tell Gojou that she wanted to spend time with him on Christmas? I know that she intended to confess on that day, but I don't recall if she actually told Gojou that she wanted to spend time with him specifically on that day. If she did, then yeah, it's a shame that she may not have a chance to since Gojou is prioritizing the costume over spending the day. However, if she didn't, then I can't fault Gojou for trying to improve the costume as much as he can.

Dex-chan lover
I'm just going to go out on a whim here, but I'm pretty sure the author is prioritizing the story of Gojou's growth of becoming a doll maker over the relationship. Romance never seemed to be the focus of this manga series and I'll accept that. Obviously the author's audience are Japanese readers, so it's really not my place to complain about how the author develops the story (although personally, I still enjoy reading this, romance is going to develop eventually, I'm in no hurry).

She asked him like 10 chapters ago what hes doing on the 24th and he said he would be working on the costume and then she asked if she can come over that day and he said she could. However, gojo was toofocused on preparing the blueprints for the costume when she asked though
I've might had missed it because it's been awhile, but did Kitagawa tell Gojou that she wanted to spend time with him on Christmas? I know that she intended to confess on that day, but I don't recall if she actually told Gojou that she wanted to spend time with him specifically on that day. If she did, then yeah, it's a shame that she may not have a chance to since Gojou is prioritizing the costume over spending the day. However, if she didn't, then I can't fault Gojou for trying to improve the costume as much as he can.

Dex-chan lover
I'm just going to go out on a whim here, but I'm pretty sure the author is prioritizing the story of Gojou's growth of becoming a doll maker over the relationship. Romance never seemed to be the focus of this manga series and I'll accept that.
This is how i feel also. I'm all for this to be about Gojo growth, cosplay (and making it) with a sprinkle of ecchi and romance. But not only author, herself, "pushed" for possible Marin confession, other elements that were present in early chapter are missing. We have chapters after chapters focused on a single thing. Even "Coffin" ark had more variety.

Dex-chan lover
Gojo went way too hard on the sigma grindset, R I fucking P. At least Marin was cute, even when ANGY.

Dex-chan lover
She asked him like 10 chapters ago what hes doing on the 24th and he said he would be working on the costume and then she asked if she can come over that day and he said she could. However, gojo was toofocused on preparing the blueprints for the costume when she asked though
Thanks for the reminder. In that case, I won't fault Gojou then. Since Kitagawa didn't specify that she wanted to spend Christmas (or Christmas Eve) with Gojou (as such, he likely took it as simply another day that she wanted to come over and maybe look at the costume if she were interested), and he had already said that he intended to work on the costume. Also, according to Gojou's grandfather, Christmas isn't something that their family celebrated, so Christmas would certainly be something that Gojou wouldn't be having on his mind to look forward to.

That said, I still feel for Kitagawa.

Dex-chan lover
This is how i feel also. I'm all for this to be about Gojo growth, cosplay (and making it) with a sprinkle of ecchi and romance. But not only author, herself, "pushed" for possible Marin confession, other elements that were present in early chapter are missing. We have chapters after chapters focused on a single thing. Even "Coffin" ark had more variety.
This. Current arc has literally nothing to offer other than this one, grindy type mindset, focused around one character, with overcomplicating and dragging things to the levels seen only in sport mangas. Hell, I'll go so far to say, that even sport mangas don't drag their story that much.
And this goes for over half a year now and seems like it won't reach it's end that soon, judging by the announcement of "temporarly" swapping to monthly release schedule.
Previous ~80 or so chapters weren't like that. They had a little bit of everything - cosplay, story development, romance, side characters, side stories related to those characters - simply, there was action, there was something. This arc? Nothing. Literally multiple chapters babbled about freaking material! And this chapter? Again - Nothing. Teasing readers with "Marin will confess on Christmas" only to being cuck-blocked by freaking "rib color"...? Even wagyu will make you sick of it, if this is the only thing that you're eating over and over again, without any condiments or side dishes.
I feel like simple talk between Marin and Gojou could set everything on correct tracks, which is totally in style of this manga, but I guess author fell too deep onto this spiral of Gojou's artistic despair.

Users who are viewing this thread