Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Vol. 13 Ch. 102

Dex-chan lover
I largely agree, but not necessarily with Gojou feeling he doesn't want other people to look at Marin. I don't believe he still has ever imagined they could start dating. He considers them to be living in different worlds, and what he witnessed with Marin's Haniel cosplay, that must have brought him even further back on Earth. He's possibly now thinking Marin must go on to become even bigger, and there's no room for someone like Gojou in that world.

Marin's point of view is more interesting, compared to Gojou's obvious (?) one. She was clearly behaving differently, as if she's indeed recognising the crack in their relationship for the first time. Up until now, she hasn't understood Wakana at all, pretty much, yet with her hyper personality it hasn't much slowed her down. Perhaps now she finally stopped enough to realise she doesn't know him and is thus, for the first time, becoming unsure of how she's dealing with him. If Marin recognises the chasm between them (that has always existed), it will absolutely change things. Too bad we can't really expect much from Wakana in this respect. I doubt he will change so much he would actually pursue Marin. It's too giant a step for him.

Before this whole Hanial event, Marin was blind to how they live, spiritually, in such different worlds that she kept planning on confessing to him, heedless of everything. But if a doubt has now been born inside her, will she go forward? And would she have what it takes to convince Wakana?
Kind of sucks if she's in love with him and think that they're super close, and she realizes he thinks of himself of inferior and barely an aquaitance of hers and not worthy of her at all. Wouldn't surprise me if she'd feel a bit hurt about that.

Sort of reminds me of that Too Many Losing Heroines I think it is where he keeps up a distance all the time, and the main girl gets sad about it. Or was it another one of those light novels?

Dex-chan lover
Maybe I'm looking a bit too much into it, but maybe she's a bit irritated because he won't tell her what's wrong and what he's thinking about, and she wants him to confide in her himself instead of her dragging it out of him? They've been together for a long time and done a lot together now, so maybe she thinks he should open up a bit more and trust her a bit more? Or something like that.
Well, to me it's only Marin who thinks that their relationship is going somewhere. Gojo still treats her pretty much same way as before. Polite and little distant. He, never once, hinted at their relationship being anything more than making her close. He even strongly denied the possibility of them being a couple. So, i don't think he had any reason to suddenly "open up". It was always Marin who dragged him out of his shell. Now, with Marin being seemingly incapable of talking with Gojo, i'm not sure where it's going.

Before this chapter, i thought that, maybe, Gojo will ask Marin to pause their cosplay activities for some time. But. now, with Marin father approval, i dunno how it would turn out.

Dex-chan lover
Kind of sucks if she's in love with him and think that they're super close, and she realizes he thinks of himself of inferior and barely an aquaitance of hers and not worthy of her at all. Wouldn't surprise me if she'd feel a bit hurt about that.

Sort of reminds me of that Too Many Losing Heroines I think it is where he keeps up a distance all the time, and the main girl gets sad about it. Or was it another one of those light novels?
Please Leave Me Alone, maybe?

Dex-chan lover
Gotta keep the drama going...

8RYo5aB.png
Can't believe she just pulled this

Frieza_I%27ll_Ignore_That_Banner.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Please Leave Me Alone, maybe?
Yeah, I think that one did something similar too. Though I never finished it because the MC annoyed me so much. To many losing heroines is a way better light novel imho.

Dex-chan lover
I know that I've been memeing on this arc, but I do believe that Gojo needs to get a hold of himself and speak up.

He IS Cosplayer Marin's other half, without him she wouldn't be experiencing this success. Heck, she wouldn't have even met her cosplay idol. He deserves the credit as much as her.

And Marin...TALK TO HIM DAMMIT! COMMUNICATION, DO YOU KNOW IT?! REEEEEEEHHHH

Sorry, couldn't hold back the memeing much longer...

Dex-chan lover
I have no idea why so many of you keep up with this if you hate the pacing. You guys are only frustrated with the release schedule, and I hate to break it to you but you aren't entitled to a new chapter at the cost of the artists wellbeing. Some of you have never read a bi-yearly series, and it shows.

Dex-chan lover
I am not mad at what is happening btw just how poorly it is done and handled due to being so overly forced.

It might be realistic- if they were cosplay friends. She sees him as THE love interest. He just finished the best cosplay ever, just for her personally, her reaction to it was rather flat and now when he VISIBLY is hurt and in pain and she knows he is feeling SOMETHING negative, she says "just ignore it, lol" "btw I got some nice offers! sheesh!".. Author can't have her be so over the top in love to act like she did the recent dozen chapters.

Author is messing up BIG times. Massive fuck up.
100% agree, very contrived, like they're bending how the characters normally operate and think to fit how they've (the author) meandered not adressing the romance subplot. Like marin would never feel awkward about expressing her love for wakana, so they had to bring the dad in to make her act awkward and distant. Gojou putting up distance makes sense here since Marin never really told him how she felt (something she said she would do after the nun cosplay party arc), but she never did it cause the author shoved another arc without adressing her apprehensions about why she didnt do it. Pretty pointless drama for the romance subplot and I think I'll drop this until they get around to writing its conclusion

Dex-chan lover
Marin felt like a different character this chapter, vibes are way off.
At first she was worried about Gojo expression. Next day it's supposedly due to her dad presence, but this doesn't fly since their relationship was shown as light, trusting and easygoing before. As people are saying author messing with Marin established character is showing. A lot. There is a limit of how much things can change "because she's in love". Especially if, at first, after realizing her feeling she wasn't that rigid.

Users who are viewing this thread