Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Fed-Kun's army
>tfw gojou
mOnvOJG.png

That is true dedication to cosplay when she is willing to put the mark of a sex slave (from the character she is cosplaying) on her, especially considering that it was unlikely anyone was actually going to see it. Shows that she truly loves cosplay and it isn't just for show.

Dex-chan lover
It's not so much the sign of a sex slave, more of a cumdump. Slaves are private property, whereas such tallies are generally only used in public settings like a girl in a park toilet, or at gloryholes.

Dex-chan lover
Would of been better if what was written on her thigh was actually No touch Property of Gojou

Not sure weather to call her an airhead or an idiot, but airhead sounds nicer. You never add anything to a fitted outfit as it will either strain the outfit or the body. To anyone less familiar with the character those marks mean she is a slut but as an airhead this doesn’t seem to have occurred to her.

@Kaarme I agree but that doesn’t change that her airheaded side could lead to some major problems such as the breast pocket bursting during a photoshoot or a picture of those numbers and now she has the reputation online of a slut which would at least lead to uncomfortable encounters.

jak

Contributor
@twinklecake

The character she's cosplaying as is a slut from an ERO game.

@GoblinGuy

I don't know. I've seen hentai where a girl was a guy's sex slave, and he had other men have sex with her. It's a power thing. I will use you how I want and if I want to lend you out, I can.

Users who are viewing this thread