Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
@RaoulD
Translation notes for prices are usually unnecessary. The ballpark estimate of 1 yen ~ 1 cent is close enough for most purposes, and everyone can divide by 100. Getting any more detailed than that is pretty pointless since the conversions aren't constant anyway.
If we really care we can just plug it into a converter; it's not like other TL notes where the information might be less apparent

Fed-Kun's army
What a straightforward explanations.
Also Gojou need to know that there're some full frames that less than thousand dollars.

Dex-chan lover
FYI you don't need to spend that much on camera + lens. If you aren't fussy you can land decent gear for 400-500$, specially if you're ok with used equipment.

Of course if you're going for pro level equipment is going to cost that much or even more. Serious cosplayers usually rent that stuff (and the studio) instead.

Contributor
Yeah, of course you don't NEED to spend so much, these prices are for pro stuff, not something you would take unless it's your job or you have money to spend.

@Echonic No ? We don't even have a hint of a harem route actually. Maybe later after this arc cosplay with Juju, if the Childhood friend reappear in the story.

Dex-chan lover
@Weoooo
After doing a quick calculation it seems like you'll be able to buy 2 chocolate bars in Norway for the price of the cheapest camera offered there. If you try to buy the cameras in Norway you should expect them to cost as much as a TV though.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, kind of unrealistically expensive equipment for students to talk about. They should look at hobbyist models, much more affordable. Of course one should never get the absolutely cheapest stuff, too many compromises there, like no optical image stabilisation.

Dex-chan lover
DSLRs are really starting to come down in price. Canon and Nikon both have "entry" level cameras that you can get with lenses included in bundles for less than $500 on Amazon. And while they aren't the best, they're better than a smartphone camera. I actually remember the first time I saw a DSLR was sometime back in 2005 or so when my brother bought one that was around $900 or so at the time, and it was an entry level camera as well. He ended up dropping a significant amount more on extra accessories like lenses which weren't included initially.

Dex-chan lover
I actually learned new things about photography. Time to become an instagram thot :D

Users who are viewing this thread