Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Vol. 6 Ch. 42

Aggregator gang
Praise the heavens indeed.

And @NattyGU, as you have said, transgender and crossdressers are clearly different. I confess that I might have a fetish with stuff like genderbends and crossdressing, but I'd like to make it clear why I do.
The main reason is because I want to crossdress. I want to look cute. I want to look like a cute girl. I don't exactly dislike how I look, but if possible, I'd like to change how I look once in a while. I've even considered being transgendered before, but after being introduced to anime and such, it became clear to me that I just wanted to be a cute girl.

In fact, I completely understand him, and his soon-to-be backstory.

As for why I have a supposed fetish (though more of an admiration) is because I get to see others live my dream. It's hard for me to crossdress as I'm tall and have a generally deep voice. And I won't be satisfied by just wearing a piece of female clothing, just like how our fellow characters want the best for their cosplay.

I sincerely apologise for this wall of text, but I just had to let that off my chest after so long. Although I can't say the same for all of us, I'd just want to tell you that all of us aren't thirsting just for the sake of it, and that we have our reasons.

Double-page supporter
You're not allowed to call this character a trap on Reddit. They are trans on Reddit, and you'll be banned forever by the trans-mods.

Dex-chan lover
@PolarMeow

Understandable, have a great day.

I will admit the thought of dressing up as a girl has also crossed my mind, just to see how I would look.

Aggregator gang
I respect the fact that he is very honest of his trap status and doesn't try to fool people or himself.

Dex-chan lover
Why is this boy telling everyone he's crossdressing? Is he hoping someone reacts badly? Is that what he's into?

Users who are viewing this thread