Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Ch. 105

Dex-chan lover
That's a very easy argument to refute. If there are so many office workers out there, there's no point in becoming another one of them. You can say that for almost any job, unless there's a distinct lack of workforce in that area.

And most jobs have openings for people who don't succeed too well, so if it doesn't work out there's usually something to do, even if it's not the optimal solution. But working with something you don't want to is suboptimal anyway.

There never was much communication between Marin and Wakana in the first place, so it would be difficult to suddenly start it.
Yeah, that's always been their main weakness. It's the main source of their problems, not their insecurities.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter in a nutshell:
vC2gtiV.png

Dex-chan lover
man, i really hope this "arc" doesnt last too long, its so predictable we all know where its going, we dont need it to linger

Dex-chan lover
C'mon man, you absolutely know Marin is the most precious and important Hina doll you will ever have. Now go talk to her and tell her that you'll keep dressing her up for the rest of your lives. Gramps will understand and support you with all his love.
But first, it's trauma resolving time courtesy of your neighbor Non-chan!

Dex-chan lover
I think that gojo is thinking about the future and if he will keep on making hina dolls or focus on making cosplay and how his grandpa would react to it

we haven't been told what he is thinking and only have marin's assumption to go off of
I think Gojo chose the future of marrying her childhood friend.

AFTER ALL COSPLAYS ARE FLINGS.

Dex-chan lover
Recently I heard an interesting story that I think resonates with the message in this chapter... coming from the legend Kevin Conroy.

Resuming it a lot, when he was young and was doing theater for a living his father got sick and was in his last moments.

He was still conflicted about some things he didn't say to his father and how to visit him in his last moments, then a senior of his after hearing a little about his problems gave the advice that he should go see his father and tell everything he could... because when he finally passed away, if he left those things unsaid, he would live his entire life regretting having not said them.

I am simplifying a lot of the story, and I think I still got some details wrong, but... I think the meaning is the same, that what we regret sometimes isn't the things not done, but the things not said.
Random Kevin Conroy story. Thanks for the advice Batman, wish I'd heard it a year ago.

Users who are viewing this thread