Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Ch. 105

Dex-chan lover
Please don't make a love triangle plot this will quadruple the amount of time the manga takes to end. :haa:

Double-page supporter
I dont even remember why Gojo is sad
Literally no one knows, everyone is just guessing because we got no dialogue or even some inner thoughts monologue about it. We can understand Marin, she thinks she's wasting Gojo's time and preventing him from following his dream. But Gojo there's nothing, since the last cosplay photo thing he's just sad...

It's so annoying because we got some crazy good Gojo panels after the cosplay, I was expecting some major character development but we got nothing? I thought he was developing some insight he got after the cosplay but it's taking too long now

Fed-Kun's army
So I haven't read this in a while and I thought when I saw the update "we probably should have progressed quite a bit now huh???? The leads would be so cute I hope I see cute shit. I should check it out!!!!!" Damn I'm so WRONG I regret even opening the friggin chapter 🫠🫠🫠

Double-page supporter
GET LOST, LADY!

YOUR LINGERING FEELINGS ARE YOUR OWN PROBLEM!
LEAVE WAKANA OUT OF IT!

Dex-chan lover
The only thing that annoyed me is that one drama ended by another starting lol, we didnt even finish the whole haniel thing and now we have a whole different issue that was the core one as well. Like at least close one before starting another
Yeah, it would’ve been nice if we got a bit of a clearer conclusion to the Handel incident. I can understand the direction of using such a pivotal moment to instigate another arc, but the amount of tension that’s being maintained almost becoming unbearable. The longer it goes, the better the catharsis needs to be at the end to make it all worth it. I’m hoping it turns out well 🙏

Double-page supporter
Everyones complaining that they need to just talk it out but seem to forget that they are high school kids

lmao, I stop reading this for a year and the author has Tits Math'd himself. Your silly softcore herbivore bait has become story-dense and angsty, have fun

Users who are viewing this thread