Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Vol. 6 Ch. 44

Dex-chan lover
At first, I had no idea what I was reading. I see an update and I just click, I don't look at what the title is before the click.

Dex-chan lover
Sucks that half the chapter was about the anime they were watching

Dex-chan lover
"listen here kid, you will love bunnies" face was quite scary there...

Double-page supporter
@StaK
This manga is gonna follow the rules. "Whenever you're discussing something of otherwise trivial importance; dive way too deeply into even the most minute of details." seems to be the new thing for manga to do... Especially isekai manga taking 6 pages per chapter to talk about the food the characters are eating.

When I saw the man in anime that they were watching that looks like the mc, I had the thought that they'll cosplay together.

Thought they uploaded the wrong chapter until hlafway through lol.

Is this the advent of Couples cosplay?!

Ahhh, I want Gojou kun to dress up too!

Dex-chan lover
@MrMcNasty That isn't a new thing. Just look at death note and its whole scene dedicated to Light just eating some potato chips.

Double-page supporter
@Argon2409
I've never read Deathnote, so I wouldn't know. Plus, I'm pretty sure they did that as a joke. They even played it up as a joke in the anime.

Is Nowa someone he knows from back then? Even possibly the one who berated him because he loves dolls?

Or maybe she's interested in him because Marin is getting a bit too close to him lately? Maybe he kinda hates him because of it?

Or maybe she's interested in him because she actually wants to cosplay as well? Maybe even developing some feelings for him the way Juju did a few chapters back?

Dex-chan lover
@MrMcNasty The potato chip scene was no more of a joke than the tennis scene or the hidden drawer scene or any others. It's that attention to the small details which made the show so great.

Dex-chan lover
A tier: Kitagawa cosplaying as the bunny girl.
S tier: Wakana cosplaying as the wakagashira.
SSS tier: Wakana's grandfather cosplaying as the Yakuza boss.

Users who are viewing this thread