Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Vol. 6 Ch. 44

Hmm...am I crazy for suspecting Nowa is the girl from Wakana's past that hated him for his doll hobby? Those faces she's making on pages 16 and 17 feel oddly familiar with the flashback girl from the first couple chapters. When we see Nowa in chapters 1 and 5, she's normally smiling and not really doing much of anything else besides messing around, but here we see her expressing annoyance outside of her usual smiley behavior and...it kinda fits with the flashback girl. Am I reading into it too hard?

Dex-chan lover
@NekrosNotFound Not the boss (old man), but he was pretty identical to the Wakagashira, so if he doesn't cosplay as that dude I'll be disappointed XD

@RadicalRaizex You might actually be on to something, if you set pg16 and pg10 of the first chapter next to each other their is certainly a resemblance

It would be a huge missed opportunity if he doesn't cosplay the yakuza dude.

CZ

Wonder if it'll lead into a group super-cosplay? Looking at them they have the characters covered. Marin, Juju, and Himeno as the Bunnies, Shinju as Kamikage Luna (the boss), and Wakana as the Yakuza guy. Hell Gramps could even play the old Yakuza boss :D

@Miyagi92 In fairness to Wakana and in fairness to that moment in chapter 5 where he and Nowa first interact, I imagine he, an outcast with self-proclaimed strange hobbies (according to the first chapter) and no friends, would probably not recognize the girl who embedded such a deeply-rooted emotional trauma from his past, especially if they only appear in dream-based flashbacks, if said girl somehow turned into a twin-tailed gyaru with two hair colors and a carefree attitude. Perhaps there's more to Nowa than meets the eye, especially given the context of how she perceives Wakana and Marin's friendship both here and back in chapter 5, but I guess we'll see given time.

Users who are viewing this thread