Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Vol. 7 Ch. 51

Fed-Kun's army
@Rune_Storm19
The way the conversation progressed he should've seen that bus coming from the other side of the planet! It's going to be fun to see how the festival turns out.

The teacher is super cute. I wish I had a cute and supportive teacher like her... Also, this is my first time seeing students who are so enthusiast about school festival. Where is fantasy tag when you need it?

Dex-chan lover
Gotou looks like the next victim of the infamous truck-kun

DONT BECOME THE HERO IN ANOTHER WORLD, GOTOU-KUN!!

Dex-chan lover
@Bootybug I don't know about you but it's pretty realistic that the class got unnaturally motivated to do well in the festival when they mentioned it was ranked

Nothing says competitive like a ranking to flex over the other classes.

Ngl was hoping for gojou to cosplay alongside her as a girl character from that drama 🤧

Dex-chan lover
@Kidawesome55 The teacher said every class submits one participant. So, it should be either a boy or a girl. If it means both, the teacher's line was worded a bit poorly.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, time for the crossdressing arc. I guess given the themes it was inevitable, but then again we already have like two other dedicated crossdressers, so maybe we can have a story like this without the "wow MC is so hot as a girl"-angle for once? Maybe?

Fed-Kun's army
Screw crossdressing. Leave Gojou alone. I thought Japan was supposed to one of the strictest and most education based countries. And here it is, a school with cross dressing rule.

Dex-chan lover
These chapters are waayyy too short for a monthly manga. I just breezed through it in less than 2 mins

Users who are viewing this thread